Access to the registered forum

General Questions.
Stianbl

Access to the registered forum

Post by Stianbl »

Hello!
How long time does it take before I get access to the registered forum?
Sent an email as per instructions with the required information a couple days ago. Also PM'ed an admin yesterday.

Sorry for this non-relevant post. Will delete it right after I know how to properly get into the Bronze registered forum! (Or an admin will have to delete it, if I do not have the right to delete with a low post-count)

Oh, maybe a quick presentation would be suitable here:
Love puzzles, never really tried good quality puzzles (other than the classic wood/ropes/metal-wire...) until a couple months ago. Ordered 2 Hanayama puzzles (Dial and Spiral) and got hooked. Ordered a bunch more (Vortex, Hexagon, Cunning ring, Infinity, Donuts, Amour, Chain, G&G, Cylinder, Cake, Cunning delta, Nutcase, Marble, Padlock, Diamond). Love them! And then I wanted to up the game. Found out about Revomaze (wish I'd known about it years ago!!), and landed on getting the Bronze to start. It will not be my last!

Fiddled with bronze for a couple hours. Fell into the swimmingpool quite quickly (took me a good hour or two to understand how to get back to the start), and have mapped most of the way here including the pool quite detailed. Can get in and out, but obviously I'm missing something to take me further ^^ Great fun! Dont want any hints or spoilers, of course.

Stian, 31 years old from Norway.

See you guys around! (Probably wont be very active at posting, but I'll keep browsing and reading :D )
Rachel K

Re: Access to the registered forum

Post by Rachel K »

Hello!

Apologies for the wait. I am back in the office today so I am just catching up on everything. I have added you to the Bronze Owner group if you have any more questions please don't hesitate to contact me.

rachel@Revohq.co.uk

Kindest Regards, Rachel
Stianbl

Post by Stianbl »

Great! Thanks :)
bob2187

Post by bob2187 »

Hi! I’m also looking to access the bronze user group. Interested to see what kind of conversations and stratigies there are! Hope to get access soon!:)
resignpuzzles

Post by resignpuzzles »

also waiting for access! took me forever to get out of the pool so i could register it!
open: BU
In progress: GR
Ordered: BR

Return to “Bronze General”