A MUST HAVE!

General Questions.
cornettracing80

A MUST HAVE!

Post by cornettracing80 »

The Revomaze Bronze is in my opinion a must have puzzle ....the first two puzzles in this series are really fun and exciting in there own rites as elaborate labyrinth puzzles but the bronze has taken us into a whole new realm of Puzzles.
The design of this puzzle is breath taking!...
I wont go into any details ,but this puzzle should come with a stress disclaimer!
i am confident when i say the puzzle community at large has not seen a puzzle of this caliber
the newest mind bending puzzle idea from the Revomaze company makes me think the sky is the limit on how intricate the final puzzles may be and makes me very excited to find out!
I am very impressed ,beyond my expectations.
i would not be affraid to lock a 100 dollar bill inside the Bronze Revomaze and allow all comers to try and retrieve it!....its that good!

BRAVO REVOMAZE

Cornettracing80
The hardest part of a Revomaze is putting it down
BU00080-Solved
GR00080-Solved
BR00080-Solved
AG00080 V1-Solved 1st ever
AU00080-IN PROGRESS
R00080-Solved
Revomaze Obsessions Solved
Blue
Green
Red
Black
ReVoRabbit

Re: A MUST HAVE!

Post by ReVoRabbit »

i liked this review, so it made its way to the uF site. i didnt think you'd mind, but if you do please let me know.

As for the rest of you, i'd love it if you guys would visit the uF site (http://forums.unfiction.com/forums/index.php?f=13)from time to time and write your own review on the puzzle you are currently working on.
OWNER OF REVOMAZE Set 20
Since February 18 2009
Extreme
BU GR BR AG au pu BL R HM OR TI lm AQ
TQ MT IN CU GM sa GY BKM SP EM ru
PE
v2: BU GR BR Marbles: Brain Store MINI CE
Obsession
Black Body: BU GR R BL
Colored Body: BU GR R BL
Black v2: BUpro GR BL
Prototypes
BU Obs
Mint Peach
Jupiter
cornettracing80

:shock: cool!
i dont mind one little bit ;)
BU00080-Solved
GR00080-Solved
BR00080-Solved
AU00080-IN PROGRESS
R00080-Solved
Blue
Green
Red
Black
ReVoRabbit

Post by ReVoRabbit »

so steve, we have some uF people who want to know how you are supposed to know where the BB is in the Revomaze. :? maybe you can expand upon my statment and help clear up the misconceptions. Your help and words are appreciated.
OWNER OF REVOMAZE Set 20
Since February 18 2009
Extreme
PE
Obsession
Prototypes
BU Obs
Mint Peach
Jupiter
cornettracing80

wow you pretty much nailed the concept idea for them if they cant understand your post they are too dense to solve the puzzle anyway :lol:
i hadn't seen that post in a while.....looks like you are drumming up some business over there for Revomaze... :D :D :D :D :D
damned SW has everyone BB crazy! :lol:
for UF:
The Revomaze concept is based on working the sleeve around a intricate maze that is engraved into the core....the way you do this is by means of a spring loaded pin in the sleeve.
the sleeve itself has very little to do with the maze other than the pin...it takes alot of patience,memory,and alot of self control!.....once you fall into a "trap" you have to start all over as the only way the puzzle moves is back to the start....these puzzles can not be picked open.
damaged puzzles result in DQ from live events.
fun for the money is off the charts as repeated opening is required to improve your overall opening time in preperation for the live event for cash and prizes.
these puzzle do require quite a bit of dexterity and stamina in the hands but revomaze does offer a "trainer" to reduce hand stress
there are no ball bearings,there are no electronics,virtually no damageable parts and the puzzle itself is rock solid.
anyone who has an isis puzzle MUST try a revomaze....oh and while your at it...check out how customer service is supposed to work!....they rule in that category...
best puzzle on the market period....for now ;) (that crazy pinstriped suit wearing guy is toiling away in his laboratory,so who knows )
watch this area of unfiction for my review of the newest puzzle concept from Sonic Warp as well..introducing the "KUKU"......sounds crazy from the get go :lol:
;)
Cornettracing80@ all over the internet :lol:

revorabbit only: i have to unbiased or my opinion seems like BS to the revo fans and the isis fans alike...if SW comes out with a really good puzzle i will say so,but if the kuku sucks ass i will also say so :lol:
BU00080-Solved
GR00080-Solved
BR00080-Solved
AU00080-IN PROGRESS
R00080-Solved
Blue
Green
Red
Black
ReVoRabbit

Post by ReVoRabbit »

Lots of good quotes come from you CR80:
cornettracing80 wrote: the puzzle itself is rock solid.
cornettracing80 wrote: anyone who has an isis puzzle MUST try a revomaze....
cornettracing80 wrote: check out how customer service is supposed to work!....[revomaze] rule in that category...
cornettracing80 wrote: best puzzle on the market period....

Thank you for supporting me over there CR80. And again to the rest of you, please come over and toss in your two cents: http://forums.unfiction.com/forums/index.php?f=13
OWNER OF REVOMAZE Set 20
Since February 18 2009
Extreme
PE
Obsession
Prototypes
BU Obs
Mint Peach
Jupiter
cornettracing80

my email is the same for att.net as it was at aol.com...i have a problem ..i was a member and now cant get a new membership...cant get into aol.com anymore so my password reminder emails dont get answered...i may have to make a member name like peaches or something goofy since i locked out cornettracing80 :oops: :x
sucks.....any ideas revorabbit?

p.s. your welcome .. :D
BU00080-Solved
GR00080-Solved
BR00080-Solved
AU00080-IN PROGRESS
R00080-Solved
Blue
Green
Red
Black
ReVoRabbit

Post by ReVoRabbit »

i use all the same passwords for these non-security essential websites. the problem is they all have different/conflicting requirements and every now and then i fing myself with the same issue you are having. its the reason i havent been on the Isis forum in a while. cant you recover your AOL account? IDK. i'm posting this instead of PMing because i thought someone else might be able to offer some light.
OWNER OF REVOMAZE Set 20
Since February 18 2009
Extreme
PE
Obsession
Prototypes
BU Obs
Mint Peach
Jupiter
Steve

Post by Steve »

As you say the problem often is that different sites have different requirements.
I learnt the hard way, but what I do know is I take a screen shots of any registration pages that I use, then just save the screen shot to a folder somewhere safe.
matt_dales

Post by matt_dales »

ReVoRabbit wrote:so steve, we have some uF people who want to know how you are supposed to know where the BB is in the Revomaze. :? maybe you can expand upon my statment and help clear up the misconceptions. Your help and words are appreciated.

Come on now I have not been puzzling for long and I could tell you that from just picking up the puzzle that there is not a BB in it. where do you find these people man :shock: :shock:
BL00138 OPEN
GR00064 OPEN
BR00164 OPEN
AG00164 OPEN, First to open V2
AU00000 DREADING

Return to “Bronze General”