Starting with bronze

General Questions.
ghxost

Starting with bronze

Post by ghxost »

As suggested by the interwebz - if you are only going to buy one get the bronze

Hopefully I can get through it without the aid of learning the basic mechanics on the blue or even a green

Looking forward to weeks or more of fun and pain!

Why do my hobbies always have to cost so much... I can see this being very addictive
Seeking:
Black extreme (not merc), Red (extreme), Ruby, Peach
Ramisi5, devil isis, devil copernisis (or other harder variants)
Crypton

Re: Starting with bronze

Post by Crypton »

Bronze won't be the last and only Revomaze you'll buy.
Promised!

I followed that same guide...
AQ01342: 2018-09-06: ~15h, BU02953: 2018-08-25: ~20h, GR02049: 2018-04-24: 3.5h, MT01086: 0h, BR02343: 2018-03-26: ~40h, IN00191: 10h, GM00112: 1h, ORxxxxx: arrived, CU00018: 0h, TI(SE)18-50: 0h, AGxxxxx: arrived,
Obsession-Pro: 2018-09-08: ~10h, Obsession-Black: 2019-01-20: ~90h, Mini: 0h (it's soooo tiny! :o )
ghxost

Post by ghxost »

I know. I am already actively seeking a used green/saving for a new one.
Seeking:
ghxost

Post by ghxost »

All right. Who ever was working on Saturday, thank you...?

We are not used to such service here. Working on a holiday weekend??

My tracking info shows it was actively being handled Saturday and Sunday then left the country.

That person deserves a raise...
Seeking:
revonick

Post by revonick »

My first Revos were delivered from England to my doorstep in Texas in just three days... and on the way they visited Germany. I've never had a package from Europe arrive so fast.
Open: Aqua [4hr]
ghxost

Post by ghxost »

Well I'm waiting but not so patiently.
I've solved everything here including the nice new puzzle box I got. That was all of 3 minutes... Almost a waste but fun with the kids and it looks nice I suppose
Seeking:
revonick

Post by revonick »

I fiddled with my bronze a bit and got stuck in the pool. I've spent an hour wading around and found no exit yet. I think I can promise it won't be a 3 minute puzzle ;)
Open: Aqua [4hr]
ghxost

Post by ghxost »

That was what I was aiming for, but I have a funny feeling I got more than I bargained for!
Seeking:
aperture_priority

Post by aperture_priority »

ghxost wrote:Hopefully I can get through it without the aid of learning the basic mechanics on the blue or even a green
That's what I thought when I ordered the Indigo. It seems like I was so damn wrong. But instead of getting an Aqua or Blue I ordered a Bronze. Sadly, mine hasn't left the country yet, but since I have an Indigo to think about and fiddle with every couple of hours, the wait isn't as painful.

Before my Indigo arrived I tried to compensate the lust for a challenge with a couple of Hanayamas. That didn't help much since those are solved way too easily. So I feel your pain. Once you decide to go Revo there is a weird emptiness before its delivery.

Once you get it that painful impatience is replaced by painful cluelessness. ;)
“To be alive is to be dizzy and not to know exactly where to go.”
― Ander Monson
ghxost

Post by ghxost »

aperture_priority wrote:
ghxost wrote:Hopefully I can get through it without the aid of learning the basic mechanics on the blue or even a green
That's what I thought when I ordered the Indigo. It seems like I was so damn wrong. But instead of getting an Aqua or Blue I ordered a Bronze. Sadly, mine hasn't left the country yet, but since I have an Indigo to think about and fiddle with every couple of hours, the wait isn't as painful.

Before my Indigo arrived I tried to compensate the lust for a challenge with a couple of Hanayamas. That didn't help much since those are solved way too easily. So I feel your pain. Once you decide to go Revo there is a weird emptiness before its delivery.

Once you get it that painful impatience is replaced by painful cluelessness. ;)
Mines in my country but no update since last night.. I'm hoping to have it before the weekend.
I want that sense of cluelessness. There have been several puzzles through my life that drove me nuts. I have no idea why but I want that feeling and I want to stretch it! My wife thinks I'm crazy...
Seeking:

Return to “Bronze General”