Bronze is here!

General Questions.
Ratdz

Bronze is here!

Post by Ratdz »

I just received my bronze puzzle today! It's my first Revomaze, and in fact I have never seen one in person before.
These things are incredible, and feel extremely well crafted.
I have done a lot of research on these puzzles, and feel like I know what to expect with the bronze, but it I know it will take me awhile.

Now what do I have to do to get access to the owners forums?
Bronze BR02400
Mint MT01015
darctangent

Re: Bronze is here!

Post by darctangent »

Congrats on picking up the Bronze. Not an easy one to start with. I’ve given you access to the Bronze Owner group. I’d be interested to hear your thoughts as a first time Revomazer.
Cheers!
Shane.
CE 105 BU CE 105 GR CE 105 BR CE 105 AG CE 105 AU CE 105 TI AQ00105 MT105
PU01 BL00LE HM12LE R00105 OR00105 LI00105 GM 105 CU00105 IN00105
Ratdz

Post by Ratdz »

Thank you!
I know its going to be tough. I was having a hard time justifying the cost of these puzzles without seeing them in person. I wanted to start with the blue, but I kept reading that if you only buy one puzzle, buy the bronze.
So I bought the bronze.....but I can tell I already want more.....
I'll have to post my thoughts as a newbie on the bronze as I go along.
Bronze BR02400
Mint MT01015
Alimorris

Post by Alimorris »

Great news!

Yes keep us all posted!
CE_#111 ordered OR00111 O R00111 O HM04-20 On display LM00111 ;) BL00019 O
BU01111 O GR01111 O BR01111 O AG01111 O AU00111 O TI (SE) 14-50 O Mini O
. PU04
Ratdz

Post by Ratdz »

Well I've spent about an hour of puzzle time and haven't started trying to map anything.
All was going well, just playing around, finding traps, resetting to the beginning etc, then I guess I fell into the pool....Not quite the shape I was expecting, but frustratingly fun! I'm not just hoping I can reset to the beginning so I can start mapping from the beginning.
Bronze BR02400
Mint MT01015
matrixradu

Post by matrixradu »

My first puzzle arrived (Bronze). Wow it's huge and heavy, but is looking good :)

What "resetting to the beginning" means ? Is there a button to reset it or you must navigate back ?
prodigy

Post by prodigy »

matrixradu wrote:My first puzzle arrived (Bronze). Wow it's huge and heavy, but is looking good :)

What "resetting to the beginning" means ? Is there a button to reset it or you must navigate back ?
You just navigates back (you have no other choice) from a reset path in the maze to the start reset line that goes 360 degrees around the core.
OPEN: AQUA - TURQUOISE - BLUE - GREEN - BRONZE - SILVER - GOLD - INDIGO - TITANIUM - RED - ORANGE - LIME - GUNMETAL - PURPLE - COPPER - MINT - HANDMADE - MERCURY - BLACK - BLACK MERC - SALMON - GREY - SAPPHIRE - EMERALD - RUBY - PEACH
cmh714

Post by cmh714 »

as described, you need to navigate back out....if your stuck in the pool, you may be a while to reset as you need to get out of the pool first.

GL!!
Blue - Obsession but box says Extreme :) - In Progress
Green V2 - In Progress
Bronze - Not Started
Gun Metal - Not Started
matrixradu

Post by matrixradu »

It sounds nice. The more difficult the workout the greater the satisfaction.
Thank you!
matrixradu

Post by matrixradu »

Hi!
I'm stuck in the first part of this maze. I learnt the map, I touched every point of labyrinth.
I suppose there is a trigger that open a door/wall. Finally I made an accurate map I could, but I couldn't see any strange thing.
I draw the entire bridge that bypass and walk around the pool with every corner, ramp, curve. Also I draw those 2 traps that lead to reset. Nothing.

I there is a door I wonder what is the auto-close mechanism after I pass through that door, because these acts shouldn't leave any trace behind, right ?

The map don't help me. Maybe I have to listen carefully every move of the pin.

Is the pool built just for funny ?

Return to “Bronze General”