Why Bronze?

General Questions.
Ratdz

Why Bronze?

Post by Ratdz »

Hello all, I'm new here. I have never seen a revomaze, but they have intrigued me a lot.
I've read every review I could find online about them and the forums here. I really like the sound of the blue and the bronze. I have seen where lots of people recommend to purchase just the bronze if you are only going to buy one revomaze. I was wondering what makes it so much fun? No specifics, but why compared to say the blue do you like it better?
I'm having a hard time justifying the price to myself to purchase these. I would really like to have the blue and the bronze.
The part of the bronze that seems a little off putting to me is the fact that its a dynamic puzzle. I'm not sure I want to start with a dynamic, as the static seem like they would be much easier to learn on.
Thanks for the input.
Bronze BR02400
Mint MT01015
CptBlood

Re: Why Bronze?

Post by CptBlood »

With the Blue you will learn the basics.

The Bronze is a really good and tricky puzzle. I liked it because there are some places where you dont know how to escape them. The Time to solve/play is better for the bronze than the blue. 10 hours compared to 35 hours.

And the Dynamic part is really good hidden and it is just Genius. Chris is a really good Puzzle desiner and inventor.

I can recommend the Bronze if you only want to purchase 1 Revo. It will give you much fun of solving time and will reward you with a fantastic feeling when you solved it.
AQ BU GR BR AG AU CO LM R HM GM IN OR PU MT SA MERC BL CE-Set 18 Mercury
prodigy

Post by prodigy »

I hope you have seen that you can order them again from Revohq:

Blue + Bronze £204:
https://www.revohq.co.uk/wordpress/?pro ... vanced-set
OPEN: AQUA - TURQUOISE - BLUE - GREEN - BRONZE - SILVER - GOLD - INDIGO - TITANIUM - RED - ORANGE - LIME - GUNMETAL - PURPLE - COPPER - MINT - HANDMADE - MERCURY - BLACK - BLACK MERC - SALMON - GREY - SAPPHIRE - EMERALD - RUBY - PEACH
Ratdz

Post by Ratdz »

Thanks for your opinions. I did see where I can preorder them, and I had planned to buy the blue /bronze combo, but the cost for both of them is a bit more than I can justify to myself for a puzzle....everyone is different, and some may think it's cheap. My currency doesn't fare to well against the pound.
Bronze BR02400
Mint MT01015
Ratdz

Post by Ratdz »

After talking to another forum member, I have ordered the bronze. I wanted both the blue and bronze, but it wasn't in the budget at this point. I figured I'd go with bronze as it will give me more puzzle time for the buck. I really hope I don't regret starting with the bronze. But with all of the research I've done on these puzzles, it seems like everyone loves this puzzle, and likes to solve it again and again.
So hopefully when their stock comes in, I will get my first revomaze relatively short time.
Thanks for letting me ramble....
Bronze BR02400
Mint MT01015
Crypton

Post by Crypton »

I was wary of the price too. Was lucky through and saw a listing for the bronze and bought it instantly.
Minutes after I got it in my hands, I ordered the green one...
I got the bronze stuck in the pool, but after mapping I got out within minutes. Now I‘m stuck in the dead ends, but I feel something and will try to follow that road.

Really love it and my guess is, that you won’t regret buying yours either.
AQ01342: 2018-09-06: ~15h, BU02953: 2018-08-25: ~20h, GR02049: 2018-04-24: 3.5h, MT01086: 0h, BR02343: 2018-03-26: ~40h, IN00191: 10h, GM00112: 1h, ORxxxxx: arrived, CU00018: 0h, TI(SE)18-50: 0h, AGxxxxx: arrived,
Obsession-Pro: 2018-09-08: ~10h, Obsession-Black: 2019-01-20: ~90h, Mini: 0h (it's soooo tiny! :o )

Return to “Bronze General”