Bronze Ordered

General Questions.
MOTÖRHEAD1981

Re: Bronze Ordered

Post by MOTÖRHEAD1981 »

Hi all.
I've finally ordered a bronze after months of reading nothing but praise about them and Revomaze on the whole.having never touched a Revomaze I'm expecting a bit of a hiding :lol: but by jumping straight to the bronze I'm sure I'll get my moneys worth of frustration.

I can't wait to get started on it,reading all the positive reviews on the puzzle blogs has nearly drove me into a frenzy :lol: must be patient.

Hopefully see you all around the forum in the future.
Dan.
Orko

Post by Orko »

Not the simplest revo to start, but definetly one of the best. :twisted:
Hope you will enjoy it. ;)
BUBUproGRTI SERBRORAGLMCUPU★BL★BLV2★BM★AUAQINGMHM★mini★MTHMMTSLTQ
Voyager #55☆☿☆♀☆ErisMakemake

Extreme,Devil,Deep blue,Aurum,Purple Haze,Eagle-Isis,Tessarisis,Kuku,NKryptor5% Ramisis G1,Devil Ramisis,,Coppernisis,Devil Tarka1%
halfbake69

Post by halfbake69 »

MOTÖRHEAD1981 wrote:Hi all.
I've finally ordered a bronze after months of reading nothing but praise about them and Revomaze on the whole.having never touched a Revomaze I'm expecting a bit of a hiding :lol: but by jumping straight to the bronze I'm sure I'll get my moneys worth of frustration.

I can't wait to get started on it,reading all the positive reviews on the puzzle blogs has nearly drove me into a frenzy :lol: must be patient.

Hopefully see you all around the forum in the future.
Dan.
Bronze was my first ! And frankly it just made things better for my journey through revo after revo
I still think it's the revo out there even for beginning ... It took me 60 hours but made me hook for life once solved !!!

Enjoy
OPENED AND RESOLD : EX : BlueV2 GreenV2 BronzeV2 BronzeV1 Silver Orange Gold Lime Red Titanium Gunmetal Copper indigo mint Aqua OBS : Blue Bluepro BlackV2 BlackV1 Mini : blue R2: mercury
MOTÖRHEAD1981

Post by MOTÖRHEAD1981 »

Thanks but not exactly helping with my patience issue :lol:
60 hours sounds great to me :twisted: We puzzlers are definitely a strange bunch.
natureboy

Post by natureboy »

nice! I started with orange, I'm planning to order a bronze after I'll finish the orange!
I'm just waiting to read the first reviews of the copper to see if maybe it's worth too
MOTÖRHEAD1981

Post by MOTÖRHEAD1981 »

natureboy wrote:nice! I started with orange, I'm planning to order a bronze after I'll finish the orange!
I'm just waiting to read the first reviews of the copper to see if maybe it's worth too
Hi.
To be honest it was either bronze or orange for me but considering I just missed out on orange by a few days,the choice was made for me.Both sounded really nice so I'm happy all the same with ordering a bronze,sounds like it's going to be loads of fun.
So how is the Orange going? And how was the feeling of unboxing your first revomaze? :mrgreen:
natureboy

Post by natureboy »

I'm about halfway I'll say.
I got stuck in one point, I was able to pass it thanks the the help of Andrew, that told me I was in the right spo, I just need to explore carefully!
I stayed in that damn 5 millimiters for 10 days!

It feels good, it's heavy!! Nice piece of work.
I see there are other bronze in stock ,after my orange I believe I'll go into the bronze!
wdiaz777

Post by wdiaz777 »

I am new to the revomaze series puzzle and I have recently purchased the Bronze (a couple of weeks ago) I have been stuck in the "Pool" for sometime now, I got a pretty good picture on how the map is in my head but I still cannot find my way out of this pool. Can anyone give me pointers on how to map this out on paper? This is my first revomaze and I'm loving it so far but I am getting extra frustrated that I cant get out of this section of the puzzle. Any help will be greatly appreciated.
darctangent

Post by darctangent »

Welcome! Bronze is a great puzzle, but not the easiest to start with. Be meticulous and you'll get there. Many people tape graduated markings on the sleeve for rotation and then measure how far out the core is for mapping. Good luck and enjoy!
CE 105 BU CE 105 GR CE 105 BR CE 105 AG CE 105 AU CE 105 TI AQ00105 MT105
PU01 BL00LE HM12LE R00105 OR00105 LI00105 GM 105 CU00105 IN00105
lkessler42

Post by lkessler42 »

Although this is in the blue forum, it is helpful:
http://revomaze.co.uk/phpBB3/viewtopic.php?f=17&t=1934

Then there is the very long mapping challenge thread in the general forum:
http://revomaze.co.uk/phpBB3/viewtopic.php?f=7&t=891

The biggest "hint" I got for mapping was "accuracy is very important (although accuracy is difficult to achieve)"

Have fun with Bronze! It's the favorite of the two We own.
-Dale

Return to “Bronze General”