Bronze Ordered

General Questions.
Mitch2742

Re: Bronze Ordered

Post by Mitch2742 »

Just ordered a bronze. I completed the blue a couple months ago, which took a grueling ~6 hours. I don't know why I'm going to do this to myself again...Not looking forward to experiencing the 'pool' in this one everyone seems to pull their hair out over.

Hopefully my crude not-to-scale maps will suffice for this one as they did for the blue. (Even if I did have to remap the blue four or five times.)
Orko

Post by Orko »

The bronze is more than worth the pain. ;) :twisted:
BUBUproGRTI SERBRORAGLMCUPU★BL★BLV2★BM★AUAQINGMHM★mini★MTHMMTSLTQ
Voyager #55☆☿☆♀☆ErisMakemake

Extreme,Devil,Deep blue,Aurum,Purple Haze,Eagle-Isis,Tessarisis,Kuku,NKryptor5% Ramisis G1,Devil Ramisis,,Coppernisis,Devil Tarka1%
Mitch2742

Post by Mitch2742 »

My bronze arrived today. Only spent 45 minutes with it but it's already way tougher than Blue!
Mitch2742

Post by Mitch2742 »

Is the pool at the very beginning of the maze? I'd say MAYBE five minutes after picking it up, I fell into a trap I reallllllly can't get out of. Ha. This thing is so brutal. Just wondering if I'm in the part everyone refers to as 'the pool.'
prodigy

Post by prodigy »

Mitch2742 wrote:Is the pool at the very beginning of the maze? I'd say MAYBE five minutes after picking it up, I fell into a trap I reallllllly can't get out of. Ha. This thing is so brutal. Just wondering if I'm in the part everyone refers to as 'the pool.'
Yes you have found the pool :twisted:
OPEN: AQUA - TURQUOISE - BLUE - GREEN - BRONZE - SILVER - GOLD - INDIGO - TITANIUM - RED - ORANGE - LIME - GUNMETAL - PURPLE - COPPER - MINT - HANDMADE - MERCURY - BLACK - BLACK MERC - SALMON - GREY - SAPPHIRE - EMERALD - RUBY - PEACH
Sledneck27

Post by Sledneck27 »

Is Bronze a permanent part of the RevoMaze family?
V1 AQ00096 - Open.
V1 BU02237 - Open.
V1 GR01922 - Open.
SittingDuck

Post by SittingDuck »

Is there any way of describing the pool without giving anything away?

I'm about two hours into the bronze, but I have not been stuck in a trap I can't easily get out of. Have I just been lucky and found the correct way out by luck, or is it more likely that I'm in for a surprise soon?

Seeing as it is the bronze, and how it compares to blue so far, the last part will probably be true regardless of the pool.
Open: Aqua * Titanium * Blue * Green * Bronze
Closed:Gunmetal * Copper * Indigo * Gold
Want to buy: *Orange * Silver * Red * Lime * Black * Purple * Handmade * Voyager
halfbake69

Post by halfbake69 »

The pool is discovered within minutes not hour so you must already know it but just found the way out very quickly
I also found it very quickly
OPENED AND RESOLD : EX : BlueV2 GreenV2 BronzeV2 BronzeV1 Silver Orange Gold Lime Red Titanium Gunmetal Copper indigo mint Aqua OBS : Blue Bluepro BlackV2 BlackV1 Mini : blue R2: mercury
Cah20

Post by Cah20 »

The bronze is a permanent part as its one of the main five puzzles, if that's what you mean. It's also most people's favorites, along with the orange.

Also, the pool does not trip everyone up. I agree with halfbake as I didn't find it too hard. The first area as a whole though took a lot of time to figure out. It's easy to visualize the first few puzzles after playing a while, but this one takes some imagination and planning.
Open: Blue, Green, Bronze, Titanium
Working: Orange, Indigo
Closed: Copper, Lime, Silver, Gold, Mercury
Sledneck27

Post by Sledneck27 »

Cah20 wrote:The bronze is a permanent part as its one of the main five puzzles, if that's what you mean. It's also most people's favorites, along with the orange.

Also, the pool does not trip everyone up. I agree with halfbake as I didn't find it too hard. The first area as a whole though took a lot of time to figure out. It's easy to visualize the first few puzzles after playing a while, but this one takes some imagination and planning.
That's kinda what I was hoping for. To me, coming into this game so late, my "perfect" realistic collection consists of Aqua, Blue, Green, Bronze, Gunmetal, and Indigo. I got lucky with Green, and it's in the mail now. I plan on a Bronze/Indigo combo for Christmas, and sometime in 2017 a Gunmetal, if Marbles still has them. If not, I'll just have to be content with five, and hope that some new puzzls are on the way. I really don't want to buy a used one. It may seem odd, but I want to be first to register it, and be the first to solve any individual puzzle I purchase.
V1 AQ00096 - Open.
V1 BU02237 - Open.
V1 GR01922 - Open.

Return to “Bronze General”