New Revomaze Bronze - 2022

General Questions.
Mr. Kondo

Post by Mr. Kondo »

Yeeeeeeeeeeey!!!
Happy 2022 to all, I wish a lot of health and success for everyone!

I just received my Bronze Revomaze and I'm soooo happy. This is my first Revomaze ever, and picking Bronze was after reading a lot of content around here, so thanks to all!

I just want to share that the feeling of Revomaze in the hand is just amazing. Super well crafted, very good looking and so smooth... I was bold (maybe naive) "I will finish Bronze without mapping".
So I was just feeling the Revomaze in my hand and after a few minutes trying to understand the inicial path, I got to the (I'm almost certaintly) pool. "Hey, I can't go back to start position... I'm stuck!" I'm about 2 hours with limited moves.... I'll start mapping. Ahhahahaha

I was looking for something challenging. Found it!
prodigy

Re: New Revomaze Bronze - 2022

Post by prodigy »

Welcome!

The Bronze is one of the best Revomazes but can be challenging to start with. I solved the Orange as my first maze so it is possible but I think I spent 85h to solve that one :)

I think mapping the mazes is much more fun than try to solve them without mapping, so I think it is a good choice to start mapping.

I really hope you will enjoy your Bronze journey and please post your progress update (I have added you to the Bronze owners forum) in the progress thread.

Nice to have you here!
OPEN: AQUA - TURQUOISE - BLUE - GREEN - BRONZE - SILVER - GOLD - INDIGO - TITANIUM - RED - ORANGE - LIME - GUNMETAL - PURPLE - COPPER - MINT - HANDMADE - MERCURY - BLACK - BLACK MERC - SALMON - GREY - SAPPHIRE - EMERALD - RUBY - PEACH
Mr. Kondo

Post by Mr. Kondo »

Thanks a lot Prodigy!!

I'm sure that's going to be a really nice journey and I will certainly use this other thread!!

Return to “Bronze General”