Chris Pitt's Announcement (+ VaultMaze info)

General Questions and Progress Updates.
bluedot99

Re: Chris Pitt's Announcement (+ VaultMaze info)

Post by bluedot99 »

:o

Wow, I’m only catching up to this news!

That’s unfortunate if the metal puzzles cease to be produced at affordable prices for people. It’s understandable if the production costs are too high vs. the demand for them but I thought maybe the V3 design somehow solved that. I guess not enough demand even with that design advantage :cry:

I think the guess that a large production plastic (or other material combo) will materialize in its place is probably a good guess. If that results in lower production costs, lowering the price AND raising the margins at the same time then it will surely be a win-win for them and new customers.

The rest of us that grew to love the metal versions from the early days will probably always want that though. But it’s good to keep an open mind, maybe what’s still to come will be even better than the metal Revomazes that we know and love!
:D BlueGreenBronzeSilver V1/V2TurquoiseAquaGoldRedMintTitaniumSapphireRuby
:? GunmetalCopperOrangeEmerald
On hand - IndigoLimeGreyHandmadeSalmonPeachmini(brass)
Arriving Soon? - Black (Pilot) LiteTeal? ;)
Want - BlackBlack MercPurple... PM me!
prodigy

Post by prodigy »

bluedot99 wrote: Fri Feb 03, 2023 10:18 pm The rest of us that grew to love the metal versions from the early days will probably always want that though. But it’s good to keep an open mind, maybe what’s still to come will be even better than the metal Revomazes that we know and love!
Yes a good point to keep an open mind. We are just guessing so it might be something even better than we have today. I just hope to hear something from RevoHQ again. I hate the silent waiting periods but that is how it normally is so I just have to live with that :)
OPEN: AQUA - TURQUOISE - BLUE - GREEN - BRONZE - SILVER - GOLD - INDIGO - TITANIUM - RED - ORANGE - LIME - GUNMETAL - PURPLE - COPPER - MINT - HANDMADE - MERCURY - BLACK - BLACK MERC - SALMON - GREY - SAPPHIRE - EMERALD - RUBY - PEACH
prodigy

Post by prodigy »

Only 11 puzzles left in stock at RevoHQ (7 GunMetal and 4 Copper). I hope we soon will hear something from the team about the future od Revomaze.
OPEN: AQUA - TURQUOISE - BLUE - GREEN - BRONZE - SILVER - GOLD - INDIGO - TITANIUM - RED - ORANGE - LIME - GUNMETAL - PURPLE - COPPER - MINT - HANDMADE - MERCURY - BLACK - BLACK MERC - SALMON - GREY - SAPPHIRE - EMERALD - RUBY - PEACH
prodigy

Post by prodigy »

prodigy wrote: Sat Feb 11, 2023 6:55 pm Only 11 puzzles left in stock at RevoHQ (7 GunMetal and 4 Copper).
Only 9 left (5 GunMetal and 4 Copper) now at discount (25%/16%). It feels strange to me to sell puzzles in stock to a discount if RevoHQ must raise the price for newly produced puzzles.
pewetools

Post by pewetools »

Hi prodigy,

I agree, this make no sense at all. Normal a company is doig this when they plan to close and they want to empty the storage. When I think back to my last mail to Chris in which I offered personal help to fight against the copies from China (maybe you remember one post about this) ........... I didnt get any response even I remind him and so it looks like that Chris dont have any interest in his products anymore.

I was always thinking that you has a good personal connection to all in Revo HQ.............. you dont have?

Best regards
Peter
prodigy

Post by prodigy »

pewetools wrote: Fri Feb 17, 2023 6:46 pm I was always thinking that you has a good personal connection to all in Revo HQ.............. you dont have?
No, I don't hear anything from RevoHQ or Chris so I guess it is the same as for everyone else. We all just wait for a new update now and then.
pewetools wrote: Fri Feb 17, 2023 6:46 pmI didnt get any response even I remind him and so it looks like that Chris dont have any interest in his products anymore.
I still hope for some new "good" news :)
pewetools

Post by pewetools »

Hi again,

a company who has only goods in a very tiny quantity to sell (actually the value of 1.824 GBP - 3 Gunmetall and 4 Copper)........ is in my opinion impossible to survive. Also it is more than unsual and suspiciuos, that there is no anouncement and no tip / hint at all. I hope for the best but it is difficult to believe - but as you know, an old phrase is: Hope dies last.

Peter Wendlandt
prodigy

Post by prodigy »

pewetools wrote: Mon Feb 20, 2023 4:56 am Hi again,

a company who has only goods in a very tiny quantity to sell (actually the value of 1.824 GBP - 3 Gunmetall and 4 Copper)........ is in my opinion impossible to survive. Also it is more than unsual and suspiciuos, that there is no anouncement and no tip / hint at all. I hope for the best but it is difficult to believe - but as you know, an old phrase is: Hope dies last.

Peter Wendlandt
Yes, I agree that it starts to be worrying.
prodigy

Post by prodigy »

All Revomazes are now sold out :/ Only commissions left for persons with some extra savings that are not being used. :)
pewetools

Post by pewetools »

......................"Only commissions left for persons with some extra savings that are not being used" or who want to rob a bank at first or will get soon a big heritage or will winning soon a Jackpot or is looking for a rich wife/husband or................. just don´t believe this ridicolous prices.............

Peter Wendlandt

Return to “VAULTMAZE General”