VAULTMAZE Information

General Questions and Progress Updates.
prodigy

Re: VAULTMAZE Information

Post by prodigy »

What is the difference between the VAULTMAZE RETRACTABLE PIN SLEEVE (6-RING) and our original Revomaze sleeves?

VAULTMAZE RETRACTABLE PIN SLEEVE (6-RING) contains a removable pin, meaning you can test out your maze in the traditional Revo way without getting locked in. However, the original Revomaze sleeve requires the maze to be solved in order for the pin and maze to be removed.

What is the VAULTMAZE STAND?

The VAULTMAZE STAND is a deluxe way of displaying your fully assembled mazes. At the end of your payment plan, you can present the hard work and dedication you put into assembling the mazes, it makes great memorabilia. The stand is included if you purchase the ENHANCED COLLECTORS/LUXURY ENHANCED COLLECTORS PAYMENT PLAN.
OPEN: AQUA - TURQUOISE - BLUE - GREEN - BRONZE - SILVER - GOLD - INDIGO - TITANIUM - RED - ORANGE - LIME - GUNMETAL - PURPLE - COPPER - MINT - HANDMADE - MERCURY - BLACK - BLACK MERC - SALMON - GREY - SAPPHIRE - EMERALD - RUBY - PEACH
prodigy

Post by prodigy »

Do the colours matter on the VAULTMAZE STAND?

The colours are for aesthetics only and add to the look if you want to display it in your collection. At the moment, they represent each layer, but this may change later.

In the LUXURY ENHANCED COLLECTORS PAYMENT PLAN, does everything come in a wooden box?

You will receive one luxury box each month. On the first month you will receive your STARTER PACK in a luxury box, thereafter you will receive the boxes individually.

Can I cancel my payment plan at any time?

Yes, you can cancel your payment plan at any time. You can do this by clicking on your account and navigating to your payment plan, where there will be the option to cancel.

If you don't see the option to cancel, please contact us, and we will be happy to help you.

Important note: if you wish to cancel, please be aware we don't issue refunds, and you will still receive the products you have paid for.
OPEN: AQUA - TURQUOISE - BLUE - GREEN - BRONZE - SILVER - GOLD - INDIGO - TITANIUM - RED - ORANGE - LIME - GUNMETAL - PURPLE - COPPER - MINT - HANDMADE - MERCURY - BLACK - BLACK MERC - SALMON - GREY - SAPPHIRE - EMERALD - RUBY - PEACH
prodigy

Post by prodigy »

What I can read today is that both "STANDARD PAYMENT PLAN" and "ENHANCED COLLECTORS PAYMENT PLAN" are not available (sold out?) so you only have the option to go with the "ENHANCED COLLECTORS SET" that still is available to pre-order.

The vaultmaze players have been reduced to 75 while machining time of the rings has increased, RevoHQ have set a cut off at this time due to their machining capacity while the puzzle is being developed and thoroughly tested.

The current time plan from the Puzzle Workshop Site:
  • January 2024 - STARTER PACK & VAULTMAZE RETRACTABLE PIN SLEEVE (6-RING)
  • February 2024 - PACK 1
  • March 2024 -PACK 2, PACK 3 & HEXDUKO
  • April 2024 -
  • May 2024 - PACK 4, 5, 6 & VAULTMAZE STAND
  • June 2024 -
  • July, 2024 - SUPER GOLIATH PUZZLE (18-RING)
pfreeland

Post by pfreeland »

Funny how the clear “training sleeve” seems to have disappeared.

This was meant to be part of the subscription, but is now nowhere to be seen. I’ll be more that a little annoyed if it doesn’t happen.
prodigy

Post by prodigy »

pfreeland wrote: Thu Feb 22, 2024 7:47 am Funny how the clear “training sleeve” seems to have disappeared.

This was meant to be part of the subscription, but is now nowhere to be seen. I’ll be more that a little annoyed if it doesn’t happen.
This isn't the first time things have changed from what you paid for and what you finally received.

I have not received the CE-stand, certificates for the CE-set or the history book that should be included in the CE-set (I know that there still probably are people still waiting for the puzzles so I shouldn't complain).

It isn't good that promised content will disappear but I can understand that things have to be prioritized away due to cost or profitability.

Due to I have been pre-order puzzles from RevoHQ for so many years now I think the only thing that is important is that I one day will receive the puzzle itself. Boxes, stands etc are just a bonus if I receive them too. :)

The most important thing is that RevoHQ will survive and legacy ordered will be fulfilled together with new puzzles now and then.

Return to “VAULTMAZE General”