Black (Pilot) is a new version of the Revomaze series, have you pre-ordered?

General Questions and Progress Updates.
ghxost

Re: Black (Pilot) is a new version of the Revomaze series, have you pre-ordered?

Post by ghxost »

Pre ordered pilot then had them upgrade me to pilot plus fill set after the holiday
Very excited to grow my collection and have new mazes on the way once more!
Seeking:
Black extreme (not merc), Red (extreme), Ruby, Peach
Ramisi5, devil isis, devil copernisis (or other harder variants)
prodigy

Re: Black (Pilot) is a new version of the Revomaze series, have you pre-ordered?

Post by prodigy »

ghxost wrote: Mon Jan 08, 2024 3:01 am Pre ordered pilot then had them upgrade me to pilot plus fill set after the holiday
Very excited to grow my collection and have new mazes on the way once more!
That will probably explain the movement between the SKUs then.
OPEN: AQUA - TURQUOISE - BLUE - GREEN - BRONZE - SILVER - GOLD - INDIGO - TITANIUM - RED - ORANGE - LIME - GUNMETAL - PURPLE - COPPER - MINT - HANDMADE - MERCURY - BLACK - BLACK MERC - SALMON - GREY - SAPPHIRE - EMERALD - RUBY - PEACH
prodigy

Post by prodigy »

The "8-Set + Pilot" is now out of stock and only 10 "Black - Pilot" left.
OPEN: AQUA - TURQUOISE - BLUE - GREEN - BRONZE - SILVER - GOLD - INDIGO - TITANIUM - RED - ORANGE - LIME - GUNMETAL - PURPLE - COPPER - MINT - HANDMADE - MERCURY - BLACK - BLACK MERC - SALMON - GREY - SAPPHIRE - EMERALD - RUBY - PEACH
Stianbl

Post by Stianbl »

I've ordered the pilot. Looking forward to try it out :)
I think the lites would look better if the sleeves where in different colors, and not the core. But most important is the feel of the movement.
prodigy

Post by prodigy »

Stianbl wrote: Thu Jan 18, 2024 11:06 pm I've ordered the pilot. Looking forward to try it out :)
I think the lites would look better if the sleeves where in different colors, and not the core. But most important is the feel of the movement.
Please let us know what you think about it and post your progress.

I agree that it had been better with a colored sleeve but if they can keep costs down and deliver affordable puzzles I think this is the way to go.
Stianbl

Post by Stianbl »

I'm not going to be the first to solve it. Too little time for that ^^ But I will try my best, and I will report back on the look and feel of it.

I agree it's good to keep the cost down. While I have no idea how much more it would cost to continue anodizing the sleeve rather than the core with the different level colors, I would argue it's wort a little extra as they would look SO much better with different colored sleeves, rather than 9 black sleeves on the shelf.

They are still not "cheap" puzzles. A single lite 60£ + postage 15£ + vat/handling (15£ + 15£) is still 105£ for non-UK residents. Though they are unique, and I like them :D

Happy solving to anyone who ordered! Looking forward to give it a try :)
prodigy

Post by prodigy »

Now is the "Black - Pilot" out of stock and only 3 "8-Set + Pilot" left.
prodigy

Post by prodigy »

Post from Rachel:
Question: Hey are the lite's looking like they'll start shipping Jan 2024 like the website mentions?

Hello, we have posted a latest update to the announcements channel and the site forum. The timing we’re anticipating to be ready by is an 4-week timescale for the first batch; we will provide an accurate delivery date closer to the time to confirm packages will be on their way, and we will ensure it’s one of our top priorities, providing updates along the way. This is to allow us to fulfil the jobs that remain to be done and ensure it fully works as intended. Thank you for your continuous patience, and we look forward to hearing your feedback on the Lites soon.
prodigy

Post by prodigy »

Only one left now, so the last chance to grab the Lite Black (Pilot).
prodigy

Post by prodigy »

prodigy wrote: Tue Feb 06, 2024 7:36 pm Only one left now, so the last chance to grab the Lite Black (Pilot).
3 available again :)

Return to “Black Lite General”