Black (Pilot) is a new version of the Revomaze series, have you pre-ordered?

General Questions and Progress Updates.
Yffffonz

Re: Black (Pilot) is a new version of the Revomaze series, have you pre-ordered?

Post by Yffffonz »

prodigy wrote: Thu Dec 28, 2023 8:56 am
Yffffonz wrote: Wed Dec 27, 2023 8:55 pm Pre-ordered...
Let’s see how this goes
bluedot99 wrote: Thu Dec 28, 2023 1:41 am I’m also on this boat and will be sure to post once I get mine.
Did you both order the "REVOMAZE Lite - 8 set + pilot" set?
Yes I pre-ordered the full set.
AQUA OPEN - BLUE OPEN
GREEN - MINT - TITANIUM - GUNMETAL - COPPER - ORANGE - BRONZE - INDIGO - SILVER - HANDMADE - MINI - LIME - GOLD
TURQUOISE - SALMON - MERCURY - RED - BLACK OBS V1 - GREY - PURPLE - BLACK OBS V2 - SAPPHIRE - EMERALD - RUBY - PEACH
VOYAGER #008
prodigy

Re: Black (Pilot) is a new version of the Revomaze series, have you pre-ordered?

Post by prodigy »

They selling fast (despite again being a pre-order) :)

Only 35 left now (31+4).
OPEN: AQUA - TURQUOISE - BLUE - GREEN - BRONZE - SILVER - GOLD - INDIGO - TITANIUM - RED - ORANGE - LIME - GUNMETAL - PURPLE - COPPER - MINT - HANDMADE - MERCURY - BLACK - BLACK MERC - SALMON - GREY - SAPPHIRE - EMERALD - RUBY - PEACH
prodigy

Post by prodigy »

It is interesting with the different difficulty levels for Lite and standard versions. As I understand it they both use the same "scale", so we should be able to compare them.

Revomaze Standard Version
20-50 Beginner Level
55-75 Intermediate Level
70-100 Advanced Level

Revomaze Lite
5 Introductory Level
10 ​​Easy Level
20 Beginner Level
30 Standard Level
40 Intermediate Level
45 Challenging Level
50 Hard Level
60 Expert Level
70 Extreme Level

So for Revomaze Lite they are already at "Hard Level" at 50 but for many beginners the Blue (Level 50) is a hard puzzle compared to other puzzles so maybe more correct for the average person.

Level 70 for Lite is Extreme Level and that I think also can be a good rating for an average person for a puzzle that will be compared to Peach and Gunmetal.

I wonder if we will see Revomaze Lite puzzles with difficulty levels higher than 70? What will they be in that case, "Insane Level"?
OPEN: AQUA - TURQUOISE - BLUE - GREEN - BRONZE - SILVER - GOLD - INDIGO - TITANIUM - RED - ORANGE - LIME - GUNMETAL - PURPLE - COPPER - MINT - HANDMADE - MERCURY - BLACK - BLACK MERC - SALMON - GREY - SAPPHIRE - EMERALD - RUBY - PEACH
bluedot99

Post by bluedot99 »

prodigy wrote: Thu Dec 28, 2023 8:56 am
Yffffonz wrote: Wed Dec 27, 2023 8:55 pm Pre-ordered...
Let’s see how this goes
bluedot99 wrote: Thu Dec 28, 2023 1:41 am I’m also on this boat and will be sure to post once I get mine.
Did you both order the "REVOMAZE Lite - 8 set + pilot" set?
Just the Pilot for me. Depending on how it feels I’ll look at the others later on as well.
:D BlueGreenBronzeSilver V1/V2TurquoiseAquaGoldRedMintTitaniumSapphireRuby
:? GunmetalCopperOrangeEmerald
On hand - IndigoLimeGreyHandmadeSalmonPeachmini(brass)
Arriving Soon? - Black (Pilot) LiteTeal? ;)
Want - BlackBlack MercPurple... PM me!
prodigy

Post by prodigy »

I just read this:
The aluminium sleeve will be anodised black and the core will be anodised the colour level, with a glossy and eye-catching finish.
WIll all Lite sleeves be black then? And will the core, except the maze itself, be anodised with the colour level or also the maze too?
prodigy

Post by prodigy »

I also saw this picture. Do you know what it is?

Litemv2.jpeg
Litemv2.jpeg (107.93 KiB) Viewed 416587 times

EDIT:

Now I saw this picture so I guess it is the new pin?

Lite_pin.png
Lite_pin.png (705.16 KiB) Viewed 416587 times
prodigy

Post by prodigy »

prodigy wrote: Fri Dec 29, 2023 5:01 pm They selling fast (despite again being a pre-order) :)

Only 35 left now (31+4).
It looks like their might have been a couple of cancelations and that RevoHQ moved over some to the set SKU so it is now still 35 left (21+14).
prodigy

Post by prodigy »

Info about the serial number:
A serial number will be assigned to each of the 125 pilots, thereafter the lites won't have the serial engravings. An email will be sent containing your unique number, that will be based on the date of purchase.
prodigy

Post by prodigy »

prodigy wrote: Thu Jan 04, 2024 8:09 pm It looks like their might have been a couple of cancelations and that RevoHQ moved over some to the set SKU so it is now still 35 left (21+14).
I think the announcement today gave the pre-order a push again. Only 22 left (18+4).
Aldan

Post by Aldan »

I've also ordered just the Black pilot and not the set.
I hope that this new idea works and helps generate a steady income for Chris.

I'm not sure how the smaller size will feel, as we are so used to the weight and feel of a standard Revo. Guess we'll have to wait and see.

I hope they'll actually ship in January and I'll definitely share my experience with it here.
Open: BLUE - BRONZE - INDIGO - MINT - COPPER - GUNMETAL - AQUA - GREEN - TITANIUM - ORANGE - SILVER - HANDMADE - MINI - TURQUOISE - LIME - BLACK-ObsV1 - SALMON - RED - GOLD - BLUE_Pro-Obs - GREY - BLACK-ObsV2 - PURPLE - BU00036 - BLACK-MERC - SAPPHIRE - EMERALD - RUBY - PEACH

Return to “Black Lite General”