Black (Pilot) is a new version of the Revomaze series, have you pre-ordered?

General Questions and Progress Updates.
prodigy

Re: Black (Pilot) is a new version of the Revomaze series, have you pre-ordered?

Post by prodigy »

Rachel K wrote:Hello, I’m sending out an update to let you know the Black Lite numbers have resumed today and will continue through tomorrow. The numbers are listed in order of earliest to latest, with some being rearranged due to reserved serial numbers or set upgrades. If you don’t receive yours before the weekend, please tag or email me, and I will look into it for you. I hope this helps, thank you all.
OPEN: AQUA - TURQUOISE - BLUE - GREEN - BRONZE - SILVER - GOLD - INDIGO - TITANIUM - RED - ORANGE - LIME - GUNMETAL - PURPLE - COPPER - MINT - HANDMADE - MERCURY - BLACK - BLACK MERC - SALMON - GREY - SAPPHIRE - EMERALD - RUBY - PEACH
prodigy

Re: Black (Pilot) is a new version of the Revomaze series, have you pre-ordered?

Post by prodigy »

A couple of pictures of the Black Lite sleeve manufacturing (from the RevoHQ blog: https://www.thepuzzleworkshop.uk/post/g ... lite-at-hq):

Black_Lite_Sleeve_1.png
Black_Lite_Sleeve_1.png (627.56 KiB) Viewed 384 times

The reduced size of the sleeves allows RevoHQ to produce the aluminum bars in-house, cut to size, and ready for use.

Black_Lite_Sleeve_2.png
Black_Lite_Sleeve_2.png (769.58 KiB) Viewed 384 times

Machining the sleeve.

Black_Lite_Sleeve_3.png
Black_Lite_Sleeve_3.png (1007.19 KiB) Viewed 384 times

Each sleeve is cleaned separately to remove excess oil before being placed in the box.

Black_Lite_Sleeve_4.png
Black_Lite_Sleeve_4.png (1008.09 KiB) Viewed 384 times

Sleeves are then placed in the box, in preparation for the batch to be sent to the anodisers.

Black_Lite_Sleeve_5.png
Black_Lite_Sleeve_5.png (825.07 KiB) Viewed 384 times

The cases and the foam for the 8 sets is almost ready.
OPEN: AQUA - TURQUOISE - BLUE - GREEN - BRONZE - SILVER - GOLD - INDIGO - TITANIUM - RED - ORANGE - LIME - GUNMETAL - PURPLE - COPPER - MINT - HANDMADE - MERCURY - BLACK - BLACK MERC - SALMON - GREY - SAPPHIRE - EMERALD - RUBY - PEACH
prodigy

Post by prodigy »

I wish I could join you all but I can at last enjoy your progress updates!
prodigy

Post by prodigy »

First picture of the production version Black Lite:

Black_Lite.png
Black_Lite.png (166.1 KiB) Viewed 255 times

What do you think?
prodigy

Post by prodigy »

One more picture:

Black Lite.png
Black Lite.png (1.02 MiB) Viewed 244 times
prodigy

Post by prodigy »

JackBauer: Your BK024 is shown in the picture :)

Return to “Black Lite General”