Peach V3 Puzzle - What we know so far...

General Questions.
prodigy

Peach V3 Puzzle - What we know so far...

Post by prodigy »

Information from RevoHQ

An intermediate puzzle that will add a fresh and exciting challenge to the Revomaze lineup! Josh, Jazmin, Sophia, and Rachel designed it, and they will machine and build it entirely by themselves! It’s the first puzzle developed without Chris’s aid in the Revomaze’s 14-year history! It is rated between 60 to 70 on the difficulty scale and takes approximately 10 to 15 hours to complete (awaiting confirmation from testers) the design process for the puzzle began in March 2022, and it has now reached the testers! We will commence production after receiving feedback from our testers and will keep our customers updated through email.

Peach V3 will take you on a thrilling adventure full of twists and turns; it can be described as a deceiving maze that provides a wonderful challenge! Our goal was to design a maze that would appeal to our customers while also providing a mentally stimulating challenge. This puzzle, like all Revomaze puzzles, will put your dexterity, memory, and mapping skills to the test. Peach is a fun twist on the traditional Revomaze’s you have solved more, this puzzle will take you on an alluring and enticing adventure!

Special note: Due to a certain attribute, Peach does not require any force.

On Wednesday, August 24 at 3:00pm (BST), Peach V3 will be available to order and shipping in September 2022.

Price: £282.00
Attachments
Peach.jpeg
Peach.jpeg (84.54 KiB) Viewed 50820 times
OPEN: AQUA - TURQUOISE - BLUE - GREEN - BRONZE - SILVER - GOLD - INDIGO - TITANIUM - RED - ORANGE - LIME - GUNMETAL - PURPLE - COPPER - MINT - HANDMADE - MERCURY - BLACK - BLACK MERC - SALMON - GREY - SAPPHIRE - EMERALD - RUBY - PEACH
prodigy

Re: Peach V3 Puzzle - What we know so far...

Post by prodigy »

I really like the color and and that it is harder than Emerald. So 60-70 and intermediate will be at the same level as Green, Titanium, Mint and Gunmetal. Interesting that it is developed without Chris! I cannot see that it says static or dynamic, but I really hope it is dynamic.

What do you think? Any thoughts?
OPEN: AQUA - TURQUOISE - BLUE - GREEN - BRONZE - SILVER - GOLD - INDIGO - TITANIUM - RED - ORANGE - LIME - GUNMETAL - PURPLE - COPPER - MINT - HANDMADE - MERCURY - BLACK - BLACK MERC - SALMON - GREY - SAPPHIRE - EMERALD - RUBY - PEACH
bluedot99

Post by bluedot99 »

I’m all for it, and excited to see what they have in store for us!

I hope they don’t tell us whether it’s dynamic or not, it will be fun to try and figure it out as we do discover its secrets! :D
:D BlueGreenBronzeSilver V1/V2TurquoiseAquaGoldRedMintTitaniumSapphireRuby
:? GunmetalCopperOrangeEmerald
On hand - IndigoLimeGreyHandmadeSalmonPeachmini(brass)
Arriving Soon? - Black (Pilot) LiteTeal? ;)
Want - BlackBlack MercPurple... PM me!
prodigy

Post by prodigy »

Yes I agree, I also it is better to not know. I also think it will be really fun to see what they have created.
Alimorris

Post by Alimorris »

Hi guys,

I am lucky enough to have received a Peach to test. I will not post anything on here as I will only send my findings to Revo HQ and discuss with anyone who is testing that HQ have introduced. No spoilers except one....so far... OK No spoilers.

I also agree with you guys comments.
Best not to know what it is because you can then make up your own minds.
CE_#111 ordered OR00111 O R00111 O HM04-20 On display LM00111 ;) BL00019 O
BU01111 O GR01111 O BR01111 O AG01111 O AU00111 O TI (SE) 14-50 O Mini O
. PU04
prodigy

Post by prodigy »

Alimorris wrote: Mon Aug 22, 2022 8:04 pm Hi guys,

I am lucky enough to have received a Peach to test. I will not post anything on here as I will only send my findings to Revo HQ and discuss with anyone who is testing that HQ have introduced. No spoilers except one....so far... OK No spoilers.

I also agree with you guys comments.
Best not to know what it is because you can then make up your own minds.
Sounds great that you will test it. Maybe you can give your opinion about the level maybe?
Alimorris

Post by Alimorris »

I will definitely give my opinion on Level and thoughts in general as soon as all testers are complete.
CE_#111 ordered OR00111 O R00111 O HM04-20 On display LM00111 ;) BL00019 O
BU01111 O GR01111 O BR01111 O AG01111 O AU00111 O TI (SE) 14-50 O Mini O
. PU04
bluedot99

Post by bluedot99 »

Awesome, definitely looking forward to your spoiler-free impressions as well Ali. BTW, I really liked my Brass Monkey 4, which I got via the MPD giveaway a few months back :D
:D BlueGreenBronzeSilver V1/V2TurquoiseAquaGoldRedMintTitaniumSapphireRuby
:? GunmetalCopperOrangeEmerald
On hand - IndigoLimeGreyHandmadeSalmonPeachmini(brass)
Arriving Soon? - Black (Pilot) LiteTeal? ;)
Want - BlackBlack MercPurple... PM me!
ReVoRabbit

Post by ReVoRabbit »

I am looking forward to Peach. I was hoping for a dynamic version of Copper.
I'd settle for a dynamic anything, honestly.

Solve time is 10-15 hours, so I'm assuming a maze with a single hurdle to overcome plus whatever dexterity challenge will be present. I'm guessing green plus mint plus a twist.
OWNER OF REVOMAZE Set 20
Since February 18 2009
Extreme
BU GR BR AG au pu BL R HM OR TI lm AQ
TQ MT IN CU GM sa GY BKM SP EM ru
PE
v2: BU GR BR Marbles: Brain Store MINI CE
Obsession
Black Body: BU GR R BL
Colored Body: BU GR R BL
Black v2: BUpro GR BL
Prototypes
BU Obs
Mint Peach
Jupiter
prodigy

Post by prodigy »

ReVoRabbit wrote: Tue Aug 23, 2022 3:03 am Solve time is 10-15 hours, so I'm assuming a maze with a single hurdle to overcome plus whatever dexterity challenge will be present. I'm guessing green plus mint plus a twist.
RevoHQ solve time:
- Emerald [5-7 hours]
- Green [6-8 hours]
- Titanium [20-25 hours]
- Mint [25-30 hours]
- Copper [25-30 hours]

I think you are close to what we will see. I really think it will be dynamic due to the solving time is twice Emerald and Green but on the other hand half of Titanium :)

Return to “Peach General”