Peach V3 Puzzle - What we know so far...

General Questions.
BlackClub

Re: Peach V3 Puzzle - What we know so far...

Post by BlackClub »

They should know better than to post spoliers in the general channels
Escaped: SP AQ TQ BU EM GR BR AG TI GM CU MT BL v1 GR BU Mini OR IN PE
Trapped in:AU LM HM RU SA
Waiting on:
Looking for: BL v2 PU
prodigy

Post by prodigy »

BlackClub wrote: Thu Nov 10, 2022 6:45 pm They should know better than to post spoliers in the general channels
Yes I also think so, but my feeling that there isn't the same respect/will, in the Discord channel, to keep the secrets of the mazes. Some examples are the Bronze video, all the spoilers in the Salmon channel and the picture of the Mercury core (I asked the author to remove it but he didn't want too, so it is still there in the general channel) that shows the full solution for one of the hardest parts to find and understand in the maze.
OPEN: AQUA - TURQUOISE - BLUE - GREEN - BRONZE - SILVER - GOLD - INDIGO - TITANIUM - RED - ORANGE - LIME - GUNMETAL - PURPLE - COPPER - MINT - HANDMADE - MERCURY - BLACK - BLACK MERC - SALMON - GREY - SAPPHIRE - EMERALD - RUBY - PEACH
Yffffonz

Post by Yffffonz »

Thank you for letting us know.
AQUA OPEN - BLUE OPEN
GREEN - MINT - TITANIUM - GUNMETAL - COPPER - ORANGE - BRONZE - INDIGO - SILVER - HANDMADE - MINI - LIME - GOLD
TURQUOISE - SALMON - MERCURY - RED - BLACK OBS V1 - GREY - PURPLE - BLACK OBS V2 - SAPPHIRE - EMERALD - RUBY - PEACH
VOYAGER #008
bluedot99

Post by bluedot99 »

Oh wow, I am thankful that I've missed all of those spoilers! I almost never look at Discord, too much chatter/noise so it's hard to keep up, and the general lack of respect and admin moderation for things like spoilers is what drove me away. Good that it's easy to miss things, especially since I suspect my backlog on Discord is now in the thousands of posts! :lol:

I got my Peach this past weekend but I've had no time to play with it at all :( Hoping I get some time this weekend. Congrats prodigy on solving yours so quickly!

In the meantime, here are some pics of it with my V3 Copper... they look even more similar in real life, if it wasn't for the different label I'd have a hard time telling them apart!
IMG_7752.JPG
IMG_7752.JPG (361.76 KiB) Viewed 24629 times
IMG_7753.JPG
IMG_7753.JPG (391.38 KiB) Viewed 24629 times
:D BlueGreenBronzeSilver V1/V2TurquoiseAquaGoldRedMintTitaniumSapphireRuby
:? GunmetalCopperOrangeEmerald
On hand - IndigoLimeGreyHandmadeSalmonPeachmini(brass)
Arriving Soon? - Black (Pilot) LiteTeal? ;)
Want - BlackBlack MercPurple... PM me!
prodigy

Post by prodigy »

bluedot99 wrote: Fri Nov 18, 2022 8:33 pm I got my Peach this past weekend but I've had no time to play with it at all :( Hoping I get some time this weekend. Congrats prodigy on solving yours so quickly!

In the meantime, here are some pics of it with my V3 Copper... they look even more similar in real life, if it wasn't for the different label I'd have a hard time telling them apart!
Thanks! ... And thanks for the pictures! They look really similar :)

I am looking forward to read some progress updates soon then. Have fun and enjoy Peach!
OPEN: AQUA - TURQUOISE - BLUE - GREEN - BRONZE - SILVER - GOLD - INDIGO - TITANIUM - RED - ORANGE - LIME - GUNMETAL - PURPLE - COPPER - MINT - HANDMADE - MERCURY - BLACK - BLACK MERC - SALMON - GREY - SAPPHIRE - EMERALD - RUBY - PEACH
BlackClub

Post by BlackClub »

Odd as my copper and peach are very different. However, it is quite an old copper.
Escaped: SP AQ TQ BU EM GR BR AG TI GM CU MT BL v1 GR BU Mini OR IN PE
Trapped in:AU LM HM RU SA
Waiting on:
Looking for: BL v2 PU

Return to “Peach General”