General Questions.
prodigy

New Advanced maze coming soon

Post by prodigy »

Info from RevoHQ:

Ruby V3 is a brand new addition to the advanced series; Ruby has a feature
Spoiler:
similar to Gold
, and we can utilise unique features that we haven’t been able to use before thanks to our machine’s special capabilities. Unlike the original Red, this is a very challenging puzzle that will reward the experienced user! Ruby is a one-of-a-kind maze in the advanced category that will provide hours of enjoyment for collectors and those desiring a serious challenge.

The Ruby is featured in the Revomaze advanced collection alongside the Lime, Grey, Gunmetal, Indigo, Copper and Salmon mazes, but will also present an enjoyable challenge to experienced puzzlers alike. Adult supervision is strongly advised for children handling the product.

PRICE: £300.00
Attachments
Ruby V3 - Advanced.png
Ruby V3 - Advanced.png (163.58 KiB) Viewed 24661 times
OPEN: AQUA - TURQUOISE - BLUE - GREEN - BRONZE - SILVER - GOLD - INDIGO - TITANIUM - RED - ORANGE - LIME - GUNMETAL - PURPLE - COPPER - MINT - HANDMADE - MERCURY - BLACK - BLACK MERC - SALMON - GREY - SAPPHIRE - EMERALD - RUBY - PEACH
prodigy

Re: New Advanced maze coming soon

Post by prodigy »

For this one I am really positive. I liked the
Spoiler:
Gold so similar feature
can be really great and challenging. And the description "...those desiring a serious challenge." is also something I like to read. So I think this will be a maze in my taste.
OPEN: AQUA - TURQUOISE - BLUE - GREEN - BRONZE - SILVER - GOLD - INDIGO - TITANIUM - RED - ORANGE - LIME - GUNMETAL - PURPLE - COPPER - MINT - HANDMADE - MERCURY - BLACK - BLACK MERC - SALMON - GREY - SAPPHIRE - EMERALD - RUBY - PEACH
prodigy

Post by prodigy »

Only 6 left now for first batch of pre-orders :)
prodigy

Post by prodigy »

It will be so much fun to explore this maze. really longing for a new advanced maze that hopefully takes more than 5h to solve.
prodigy

Post by prodigy »

prodigy wrote: Thu Feb 24, 2022 8:55 pm Only 6 left now for first batch of pre-orders :)
I can see now that all pre-orders sold out.
Aldan

Post by Aldan »

prodigy wrote: Fri Feb 25, 2022 1:45 pm
prodigy wrote: Thu Feb 24, 2022 8:55 pm Only 6 left now for first batch of pre-orders :)
I can see now that all pre-orders sold out.
And 4 Emerald left and 7 Sapphire left at the moment. Which perfectly proofs that most people want a tougher challenge.
Open: BLUE - BRONZE - INDIGO - MINT - COPPER - GUNMETAL - AQUA - GREEN - TITANIUM - ORANGE - SILVER - HANDMADE - MINI - TURQUOISE - LIME - BLACK-ObsV1 - SALMON - RED - GOLD - BLUE_Pro-Obs - GREY - BLACK-ObsV2 - PURPLE - BU00036 - BLACK-MERC - SAPPHIRE - EMERALD - RUBY - PEACH
prodigy

Post by prodigy »

Aldan wrote: Fri Feb 25, 2022 2:55 pm And 4 Emerald left and 7 Sapphire left at the moment. Which perfectly proofs that most people want a tougher challenge.
Yes true. I hope these are the last beginner mazes we will see. It feels like the Emerald almost will be a beginner maze too. I think it is a good signal that the advanced puzzle was first to be sold out.
prodigy

Post by prodigy »

WOW!!!! This information makes me sooooo happy:

"Difficulty rating: 95 / 100"

More in stock again...
zakatak

Post by zakatak »

I am excited to get the tester hopefully next week! 95/100 is going to be no joke.
OPEN IN ORDER: LIME - AQUA - TURQUOISE - BLUE - GREY - MINI - BRONZE - GUNMETAL - SILVER - ORANGE - COPPER - HANDMADE - MINT - TITANIUM - RUBY PROTOTYPE V1 - RED - GREEN - RUBY PROTOTYPE V2
WORKING ON: INDIGO
LOOKING FOR: SALMON PLEASE DM ME IF INTERESTED IN SELLING!
prodigy

Post by prodigy »

zakatak wrote: Sat Feb 26, 2022 3:20 am I am excited to get the tester hopefully next week! 95/100 is going to be no joke.
Don't stress when solving it! Keep us updated with your initial thoughts and when you have open it! Let us hope we have a new favorite here.

EDIT: I have added you to the owners section.

Return to “Ruby General”