New Advanced maze coming soon

General Questions.
Yffffonz

Re: New Advanced maze coming soon

Post by Yffffonz »

@zack.. looking forward to your review and progress on the testing!
Congratulations by the way.
AQUA OPEN - BLUE OPEN
GREEN - MINT - TITANIUM - GUNMETAL - COPPER - ORANGE - BRONZE - INDIGO - SILVER - HANDMADE - MINI - LIME - GOLD
TURQUOISE - SALMON - MERCURY - RED - BLACK OBS V1 - GREY - PURPLE - BLACK OBS V2 - SAPPHIRE - EMERALD - RUBY - PEACH
VOYAGER #008
prodigy

Post by prodigy »

Yffffonz wrote: Sat Feb 26, 2022 7:41 pm @zack.. looking forward to your review and progress on the testing!
Congratulations by the way.
Yes congrats! I am really jealous of you for be able to test this maze, but I also think you are a really good choice!
OPEN: AQUA - TURQUOISE - BLUE - GREEN - BRONZE - SILVER - GOLD - INDIGO - TITANIUM - RED - ORANGE - LIME - GUNMETAL - PURPLE - COPPER - MINT - HANDMADE - MERCURY - BLACK - BLACK MERC - SALMON - GREY - SAPPHIRE - EMERALD - RUBY - PEACH
bluedot99

Post by bluedot99 »

zakatak wrote: Sat Feb 26, 2022 3:20 am I am excited to get the tester hopefully next week! 95/100 is going to be no joke.
I think so far you’ve proven to be a good fast solver for these harder ones, I’m sure you’ll have no problem! Just enjoy the maiden voyage into a new Revo!
:D BlueGreenBronzeSilver V1/V2TurquoiseAquaGoldRedMintTitaniumSapphireRuby
:? GunmetalCopperOrangeEmerald
On hand - IndigoLimeGreyHandmadeSalmonPeachmini(brass)
Arriving Soon? - Black (Pilot) LiteTeal? ;)
Want - BlackBlack MercPurple... PM me!
prodigy

Post by prodigy »

Ruby out of stock again. I think they added another 10 the second time, so in total I think there have been 50 sold in this pre-order.
OPEN: AQUA - TURQUOISE - BLUE - GREEN - BRONZE - SILVER - GOLD - INDIGO - TITANIUM - RED - ORANGE - LIME - GUNMETAL - PURPLE - COPPER - MINT - HANDMADE - MERCURY - BLACK - BLACK MERC - SALMON - GREY - SAPPHIRE - EMERALD - RUBY - PEACH
zakatak

Post by zakatak »

Thanks for the kind words. I am loving the fact that Ruby has been selling so well. Hopefully HQ notices and focuses on backfilling orders and then putting out more advanced mazes. Like Lemon…
OPEN IN ORDER: LIME - AQUA - TURQUOISE - BLUE - GREY - MINI - BRONZE - GUNMETAL - SILVER - ORANGE - COPPER - HANDMADE - MINT - TITANIUM - RUBY PROTOTYPE V1 - RED - GREEN - RUBY PROTOTYPE V2
WORKING ON: INDIGO
LOOKING FOR: SALMON PLEASE DM ME IF INTERESTED IN SELLING!
prodigy

Post by prodigy »

zakatak wrote: Mon Feb 28, 2022 4:48 am I am loving the fact that Ruby has been selling so well. Hopefully HQ notices and focuses on backfilling orders and then putting out more advanced mazes. Like Lemon…
Yes that should show RevoHQ in the right direction and I also hope it will bring us more advanced mazes in the future. Yes, Lemon would be cool to see one day!
chris_linnick

Post by chris_linnick »

prodigy wrote: Thu Feb 24, 2022 5:24 pm For this one I am really positive. I liked the
Spoiler:
Gold so similar feature
can be really great and challenging. And the description "...those desiring a serious challenge." is also something I like to read. So I think this will be a maze in my taste.
Why do you have this part in spoilers since it's directly on the website? I was surprised that they said it has a similar feature to gold on their website. When I did my interview with Chris Pitt it did give me some insight, that it's more the solvers/customers that drive the secrecy more than Revo HQ.
Looking to purchase:
Limited/Special Edition (Extreme/Metal --> Black and Black merc)
PM or email (preferred): linnick.christopher@gmail.com
prodigy

Post by prodigy »

chris_linnick wrote: Tue Mar 01, 2022 4:20 pm
prodigy wrote: Thu Feb 24, 2022 5:24 pm For this one I am really positive. I liked the
Spoiler:
Gold so similar feature
can be really great and challenging. And the description "...those desiring a serious challenge." is also something I like to read. So I think this will be a maze in my taste.
Why do you have this part in spoilers since it's directly on the website? I was surprised that they said it has a similar feature to gold on their website. When I did my interview with Chris Pitt it did give me some insight, that it's more the solvers/customers that drive the secrecy more than Revo HQ.
I think it is a spoiler to share this information and had been better if you had to figure out this while solving and I thought it is up to the reader here to choose if they want to read this spoiler or not. I like to have the description here in the forum if it disappear in the future.
zakatak

Post by zakatak »

I agree with the decision to spoiler the description. We will see how related it is here soon though.
OPEN IN ORDER: LIME - AQUA - TURQUOISE - BLUE - GREY - MINI - BRONZE - GUNMETAL - SILVER - ORANGE - COPPER - HANDMADE - MINT - TITANIUM - RUBY PROTOTYPE V1 - RED - GREEN - RUBY PROTOTYPE V2
zakatak

Post by zakatak »

Got an update from Sophia earlier. Looks like they are still trying to simplify the manufacturing process. Going to be a couple days still. Good news is it sounds like the design is ready to go, they just need to iron out a couple more issues.

Return to “Ruby General”