New Advanced maze coming soon

General Questions.
prodigy

Re: New Advanced maze coming soon

Post by prodigy »

zakatak wrote: Wed Mar 09, 2022 5:07 pm Got an update from Sophia earlier. Looks like they are still trying to simplify the manufacturing process. Going to be a couple days still. Good news is it sounds like the design is ready to go, they just need to iron out a couple more issues.
Well, I guess this was expected and hopefully it is just small issues. Great that there are coming updates and that they are working on it. As usual, better that the problems are corrected before it is released than after :)
OPEN: AQUA - TURQUOISE - BLUE - GREEN - BRONZE - SILVER - GOLD - INDIGO - TITANIUM - RED - ORANGE - LIME - GUNMETAL - PURPLE - COPPER - MINT - HANDMADE - MERCURY - BLACK - BLACK MERC - SALMON - GREY - SAPPHIRE - EMERALD - RUBY - PEACH
bluedot99

Post by bluedot99 »

Yeah that’s a positive in my book as well. Thanks for keeping us updated!

Excited to see what Ruby will have in store for us… hoping for some new surprises! :twisted: :lol:
:D BlueGreenBronzeSilver V1/V2TurquoiseAquaGoldRedMintTitaniumSapphireRuby
:? GunmetalCopperOrangeEmerald
On hand - IndigoLimeGreyHandmadeSalmonPeachmini(brass)
Arriving Soon? - Black (Pilot) LiteTeal? ;)
Want - BlackBlack MercPurple... PM me!
zakatak

Post by zakatak »

Just got an email from Sophia. She said Chris and Josh have made good progress on Ruby and it should be shipping to me soon... No definitive date however, but soon.
OPEN IN ORDER: LIME - AQUA - TURQUOISE - BLUE - GREY - MINI - BRONZE - GUNMETAL - SILVER - ORANGE - COPPER - HANDMADE - MINT - TITANIUM - RUBY PROTOTYPE V1 - RED - GREEN - RUBY PROTOTYPE V2
WORKING ON: INDIGO
LOOKING FOR: SALMON PLEASE DM ME IF INTERESTED IN SELLING!
prodigy

Post by prodigy »

zakatak wrote: Mon Mar 14, 2022 5:38 pm Just got an email from Sophia. She said Chris and Josh have made good progress on Ruby and it should be shipping to me soon... No definitive date however, but soon.
I think all information is good from RevoHQ, but too bad it wasn't ready but hopefully it will happen this week. Stay positive :)
OPEN: AQUA - TURQUOISE - BLUE - GREEN - BRONZE - SILVER - GOLD - INDIGO - TITANIUM - RED - ORANGE - LIME - GUNMETAL - PURPLE - COPPER - MINT - HANDMADE - MERCURY - BLACK - BLACK MERC - SALMON - GREY - SAPPHIRE - EMERALD - RUBY - PEACH
bluedot99

Post by bluedot99 »

We are all waiting with bated breath for yours to arrive! Better to have it work right out of the gate though, crossing fingers it ships this week!
zakatak

Post by zakatak »

Just got another Ruby update from Sophia. There are 3 Ruby testers, but I am not sure who. They just finished a prototype they are happy with. They will be testing over the weekend and "hopefully" shipping them out on Monday. They told me they would have more info for me next week about what the test plan will look like.
OPEN IN ORDER: LIME - AQUA - TURQUOISE - BLUE - GREY - MINI - BRONZE - GUNMETAL - SILVER - ORANGE - COPPER - HANDMADE - MINT - TITANIUM - RUBY PROTOTYPE V1 - RED - GREEN - RUBY PROTOTYPE V2
WORKING ON: INDIGO
LOOKING FOR: SALMON PLEASE DM ME IF INTERESTED IN SELLING!
prodigy

Post by prodigy »

Interesting that there are three testers but not surprising due to the less advanced mazes hade more testers. I guess that the others are not either Discord members or forum members.

Really great news that they are happy with it now. Lets hope for great news also on Monday then! Now the weekend will be an even better weekend! Thanks for the update!
bluedot99

Post by bluedot99 »

I hope this is the week then! Hopefully things are working well enough for them to ship your prototype zakatak, and we’ll be well on our way to having finished production units getting closer to reality! :)
prodigy

Post by prodigy »

zakatak wrote: Fri Mar 18, 2022 5:18 pm They will be testing over the weekend and "hopefully" shipping them out on Monday.
I guess they didn't ship it out this Monday? Any new information?
prodigy

Post by prodigy »

Ruby Update 25-March-22:
Chris and Josh have been working tirelessly trying to machine Ruby and are making good progress! Unfortunately, due to many design changes, we have not sent out Ruby to the testers yet. Once Ruby has been sent to the testers, we will provide you with a shipping date in April.

Ruby is definitively the most complex maze we have machines and due to the tight tolerances, Ruby will be unplated as the plating is not as precise as we hope.

We understand that there is a delay and we apologise for it but we are very excited for you all to solve Ruby! Sapphire and Emerald’s mazes have arrived at HQ and we are currently assembling them. If you have a Sapphire and Emerald in your order, your order will ship together just as you have bought them. If you would like Sapphire and Emerald to ship separately, please get in touch and I will be able to provide you with a quote.

Return to “Ruby General”