New Advanced maze coming soon

General Questions.
bluedot99

Re: New Advanced maze coming soon

Post by bluedot99 »

Yffffonz wrote: Fri Jun 24, 2022 1:35 am Update: mine has arrived at the Soquel, CA delivery location for US returns.
Yup mine did yesterday as well since Soquel is only a couple of hours down the road!

Now let’s hope the first shipment of them goes back to HQ soon. Their turn around should be fairly quick once they get them since they’ll just need to replace the core and ship back.
:D BlueGreenBronzeSilver V1/V2TurquoiseAquaGoldRedMintTitaniumSapphireRuby
:? GunmetalCopperOrangeEmerald
On hand - IndigoLimeGreyHandmadeSalmonPeachmini(brass)
Arriving Soon? - Black (Pilot) LiteTeal? ;)
Want - BlackBlack MercPurple... PM me!
prodigy

Post by prodigy »

Mine arrived at RevoHQ yesterday and I should receive the next update on Wednesday.
OPEN: AQUA - TURQUOISE - BLUE - GREEN - BRONZE - SILVER - GOLD - INDIGO - TITANIUM - RED - ORANGE - LIME - GUNMETAL - PURPLE - COPPER - MINT - HANDMADE - MERCURY - BLACK - BLACK MERC - SALMON - GREY - SAPPHIRE - EMERALD - RUBY - PEACH
prodigy

Post by prodigy »

I have received mine now after the updated core and I started the journey yesterday. No posts so far in the open channel...who will be first? I will take it slow and an hour here and there. At least to start with. I know it sometimes can be hard to stop so we will see. I will post my progress in the owners channel in the thread "Ruby progress", see you there!
OPEN: AQUA - TURQUOISE - BLUE - GREEN - BRONZE - SILVER - GOLD - INDIGO - TITANIUM - RED - ORANGE - LIME - GUNMETAL - PURPLE - COPPER - MINT - HANDMADE - MERCURY - BLACK - BLACK MERC - SALMON - GREY - SAPPHIRE - EMERALD - RUBY - PEACH

Return to “Ruby General”