We have annouced the launch date for the REVOMAZE Green

General Questions.
smiteo

Re: We have annouced the launch date for the REVOMAZE Green

Post by smiteo »

do the "normal" editions SHIP on the 30th, or are supposed to ARRIVE on the 30th... :)

just curious...
OOOOOOOOOO? proud owner of set #29, BL09, R00009, OR00009, LM00009, HM-09 and BlackV2obs
ReVoMate

Post by ReVoMate »

http://www.revomaze.co.uk/products/product1-2.htm

As you can see, it says they are on Pre-order. Release date is on 30th and that is when you'll receive it (as long as you have a reliable postman!!)
walther

Post by walther »

ReVoMate wrote:http://www.revomaze.co.uk/products/product1-2.htm

As you can see, it says they are on Pre-order. Release date is on 30th and that is when you'll receive it (as long as you have a reliable postman!!)
This is not a slight against Chris or the ReVoMaze corp. :D
I will be amazed if I get home from work tomorrow and it is on my doorstep. Just due to timing. I paid for my SE on the 20th and with timezones that would put the ship date more than likely on the 21st. So, unless it was sent before I paid or it was sent by some other expensive method, I'm actually expecting it to appear on Monday the 27th. Monday would still be excellent since that is the same as the UK and we would all get them at the same time :D

Green must be pretty easy if Steve was able to solve his tester one so quickly :P :lol: Bring it on!!!!
3SE/EX>BU Open|GR Open|BR Open|AG(1) Broken|AG(2) Open|AU Broken...again???
90EX>BU|GR|BR|AG|AU
3LE>BL Open|LI Closed|Handmade Closed
Obsession>BU Open|GR Open|BL Open|RD Open|BUPro Open
3SE>RD Open|OR Closed|TI Closed
PU 3rd Round Winner
ReVoMate

Post by ReVoMate »

walther wrote:
ReVoMate wrote:http://www.revomaze.co.uk/products/product1-2.htm

This is not a slight against Chris or the ReVoMaze corp. :D
I will be amazed if I get home from work tomorrow and it is on my doorstep. Just due to timing. I paid for my SE on the 20th and with timezones that would put the ship date more than likely on the 21st. So, unless it was sent before I paid or it was sent by some other expensive method, I'm actually expecting it to appear on Monday the 27th. Monday would still be excellent since that is the same as the UK and we would all get them at the same time :D

Green must be pretty easy if Steve was able to solve his tester one so quickly :P :lol: Bring it on!!!!
Let's just say - there won't be month after month of delays...

Green... EaSY???? The best joke you've made on these forums!! :lol: :lol: :twisted: :twisted:

I can't wait to hear people's opinions on it!

BY THE WAY - if anyone could be kind enough to send me testimonials of ReVoBlue/ReVoGreen - I would be very grateful! They don't need to be lengthy.

Cheers!
Jazz

Post by Jazz »

3 days and counting I can hear the cheers from the usa already they get theres tomorrow 8-)
ReVo BU00001SE under the garden patio
ReVo GR00001SE under the X mark the spot
Revo BR00001SE went through the window and back again
Revo AG00001SE hit postman with it
Revo GU0001SE its a mystery
stet

Post by stet »

If I get mine tomorrow I will definitely post about it but I’m really not expecting it yet. The earliest it could have been shipped would have been the 20th and as such I don’t really expect to see it until the 28th or 29th. I’ve ordered quite a few things from the UK to the US and have never had something show up in just 4 days. It has always been over a week, closer to a week and a half (if not longer). But I haven’t actually gotten any notice at all that it has shipped so I don’t know if it went out on the 20th or some day later (or if it has even shipped yet). Also, I was never asked my choice of beech or mahogany stands even though the auction said I would have my choice. When my Blue SE was shipped to me, Chris sent an email telling me that it had shipped and also stated that at the time the mahogany stands were not available yet and that one would be sent when they were finished (hasn’t happened yet).
Needs to be updated!
SE #05:
BU Solved GR Solved BR Solved AG(V1) Not Solved AG(V2) Solved AU Won't Be Solved TI Missed
LE #05:
BL Solved RD Solved OR Not Solved HM Not Solved LI Ordered
Gold Plated CE #05:
BU Ordered GR Ordered BR Ordered AG Ordered AU Ordered TI Ordered
cornettracing80

Post by cornettracing80 »

i did not do my "quickly" ...and you will be eating those words about it being easy! :lol: :lol:

i have not released how long it took and it was at least 7 days before i posted that i had tested the puzzle..nice try tho!..as soon as general release i will post my first time,and how fast i can do it now :twisted: ... ;)

easy... :roll: .... :lol:
The hardest part of a Revomaze is putting it down
BU00080-Solved
GR00080-Solved
BR00080-Solved
AG00080 V1-Solved 1st ever
AU00080-IN PROGRESS
R00080-Solved
Revomaze Obsessions Solved
Blue
Green
Red
Black
stet

Post by stet »

Well my mailman already came and went today with no Revomaze to give me. Maybe tomorrow. But like I said above, I’m really not expecting it until the middle of next week.
Needs to be updated!
SE #05:
BU Solved GR Solved BR Solved AG(V1) Not Solved AG(V2) Solved AU Won't Be Solved TI Missed
LE #05:
BL Solved RD Solved OR Not Solved HM Not Solved LI Ordered
Gold Plated CE #05:
BU Ordered GR Ordered BR Ordered AG Ordered AU Ordered TI Ordered
cornettracing80

Post by cornettracing80 »

Chris,unlike someone else we know,is actually trying real hard to meet these dates..its really BS that the USPS sucks so bad!...he sent me a package on tuesday and the tracking didnt even pick it up until yesterday..2 day lag from the start....if i had my way ,the USPS would shut down!.....i harrass them non stop....when you contact them they tell you whatthe tracking says..gee thanks numb nutz! :lol:
its all about the money,i assume if your package is there and chris didnt pay the highest premium,they will hold it until it should be deliveried per what was paid..its only a matter of time before someone goes "postal" on the post office!

USPS YOU SUCK BIG GIANT HAIRY DONKEY BALLS!..ROT IN HELL!

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Steve
The hardest part of a Revomaze is putting it down
BU00080-Solved
GR00080-Solved
BR00080-Solved
AG00080 V1-Solved 1st ever
AU00080-IN PROGRESS
R00080-Solved
Revomaze Obsessions Solved
Blue
Green
Red
Black
ReVoMate

Post by ReVoMate »

cornettracing80 wrote:
USPS YOU SUCK BIG GIANT HAIRY DONKEY BALLS!..ROT IN HELL!

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Steve
It's the way you word it... utter brilliance! :lol: :lol:

Return to “Green General”