No more Green!

General Questions.
tgr

Re: No more Green!

Post by tgr »

SittingDuck wrote:And it would be hard to explain to my better half why I need several of the same.
I know. I have the same problem.
BU02248 Open
GR01925 Open
BR02212 Open
IN00096 Working
MT00022 Working
Sledneck27

Post by Sledneck27 »

SittingDuck wrote:Sent Emma a message in the weekend, hoping that there might be one hidden away somewhere for me as well. Will not think twice about it if I have the possibility to get one.

So I basically went from considering buying one or two of these mazes, to wanting them all. Addiction is a strange thing :shock:
Yeah, I originally thought Aqua, Blue, and a Bronze would be plenty. But I really wanted Green, and when I got that email, well, looks like I'll be eventally getting 5 straight from HQ, and a Gunmetal from Marbles.
V1 AQ00096 - Open.
V1 BU02237 - Open.
V1 GR01922 - Open.
SittingDuck

Post by SittingDuck »

Emma was able to provide me with a green, so happily waiting for my 4th maze now :D

I have seen the gunmetal, but unfortunantly Marbles don't ship outside USA. I will probably find a way to get it if I really want it, but right now four is enough. After all, I need to have someone left for later!
Open: Aqua * Titanium * Blue * Green * Bronze
Closed:Gunmetal * Copper * Indigo * Gold
Want to buy: *Orange * Silver * Red * Lime * Black * Purple * Handmade * Voyager
Sledneck27

Post by Sledneck27 »

Green arrived today! Can't start it right away unfortunately.
V1 AQ00096 - Open.
V1 BU02237 - Open.
V1 GR01922 - Open.
Sledneck27

Post by Sledneck27 »

Whoa, just beat it. It took me about 2.5-3 hours total(not completely sure) about 1.5+ hours last night and about an hour right now. I didn't have to map at all, which made the "special area" kind of a real pain. I'll definitely be making a map now that I have it apart. I highly recommend mapping all of the traps you can find. It seriously only took me about 30min to figure out where I needed to go, the rest of the time was spent trying to find, and not fall off, the correct path through. Very tricky even after knowing exactly where all the traps are.
V1 AQ00096 - Open.
V1 BU02237 - Open.
V1 GR01922 - Open.
AndrewParr

Post by AndrewParr »

Congrats! Once you clear the tough part, it's pretty easy to complete the puzzle on your first try, I found. Hopefully you can get access to the green open forum to be able to speak more specifically about the puzzle.
Starting over
tgr

Post by tgr »

Sledneck27 wrote:Whoa, just beat it. It took me about 2.5-3 hours total(not completely sure) about 1.5+ hours last night and about an hour right now.
Well done, and you did it real quick too! Mine is in the mail, and should arrive soon. Based on your report, I might decide take a break from the Bronze to solve the Green. I'm a bit stuck there (I think I know what to do, but can't find the right spot).
BU02248 Open
GR01925 Open
BR02212 Open
IN00096 Working
MT00022 Working
Sledneck27

Post by Sledneck27 »

AndrewParr wrote:Congrats! Once you clear the tough part, it's pretty easy to complete the puzzle on your first try, I found. Hopefully you can get access to the green open forum to be able to speak more specifically about the puzzle.
That's absolutely right, getting to the tough part and once past the tough part, the puzzle is cake. The tough part too, its not hard to understand at all IMO, but man, its a pain to get where you know you need to be. I submitted for access to Open last night and I have access this morning, so I'm headed over to Registered and Open to see whats in there.
Last edited by Sledneck27 on Mon Feb 22, 2016 9:19 pm, edited 1 time in total.
V1 AQ00096 - Open.
V1 BU02237 - Open.
V1 GR01922 - Open.
Sledneck27

Post by Sledneck27 »

tgr wrote:
Sledneck27 wrote:Whoa, just beat it. It took me about 2.5-3 hours total(not completely sure) about 1.5+ hours last night and about an hour right now.
Well done, and you did it real quick too! Mine is in the mail, and should arrive soon. Based on your report, I might decide take a break from the Bronze to solve the Green. I'm a bit stuck there (I think I know what to do, but can't find the right spot).

It definitely takes some thinking, figure out those traps! Good luck!
V1 AQ00096 - Open.
V1 BU02237 - Open.
V1 GR01922 - Open.
SittingDuck

Post by SittingDuck »

tgr wrote: Mine is in the mail, and should arrive soon. Based on your report, I might decide take a break from the Bronze to solve the Green. I'm a bit stuck there (I think I know what to do, but can't find the right spot).
Good to see you managed to get a green as well!

I am planning to solve the green as soon as it arrives. If I know it can be solved in just a few hours, I don't think I will manage to ignore it.

The bronze is taking some time, I would estimate that I am about 33% done with around 7-8 hours in it. Quite a challenge so far. Loving every minute of it though!
Open: Aqua * Titanium * Blue * Green * Bronze
Closed:Gunmetal * Copper * Indigo * Gold
Want to buy: *Orange * Silver * Red * Lime * Black * Purple * Handmade * Voyager

Return to “Green General”