Just Ordered Green!

General Questions.
kev1n

Re: Just Ordered Green!

Post by kev1n »

bluesign2k wrote:The Green will cease to be produced as will the Silver. To my knowledge, there are no more Reds either, they will not go back into production. The Oranges will be limited to 250, I believe quite a number of these have been pre-ordered, but like the Gold I expect they'll disappear as fast as the Reds did.

You still have time, but it's running out...
I really hate to say this guys but this statement without even a hint on future products sounds like a company that is winding up it's business! :( :(

It would really be good to know that there are some future plans and not just ceasing to produce the current run of designs!

Anyone else anxious?
Kev1n
Completely addicted to puzzles
Visit my blog it's at: www.puzzlemad.co.uk

Blue Ex BU01113 - open
Green Ex GR00494 - open
Bronze Ex BR00188 - open
Silver Ex AG00168 - open
Orange Ex OR00021 - open
Gold Ex AU00070 - open
Paradox

Post by Paradox »

kev1n wrote: I really hate to say this guys but this statement without even a hint on future products sounds like a company that is winding up it's business! :( :(

It would really be good to know that there are some future plans and not just ceasing to produce the current run of designs!

Anyone else anxious?
Judging by what Chris said at the last MPP I doubt that he is winding up business any time soon. Revomaze definitely has some plans for the future. I'll let another say more on the subject if they can, I don't know how much info Chris wants on the open forum.
Puzzle Paradox on Facebook
Puzzle Paradox Blog

BluOb: Open (30/10/10) GrOb: Open (01/11/10)
BlOb: Open (04/11/10) ROb: ...
BluEx: Open (27/01/11) BrEx: Open (09/02/11)
REx: Open (17/04/11) OrEx: Open (20/07/12)
CuEx: In progress
Revo Mini: Open (05/07/13)
maztec

Post by maztec »

My understanding is that this has always been the plan. By reducing current available models for the Series I, you open up space and time for production of the Series II models.

Chris has always intended to cease Series I production at some point and move on to Series II.

I haven't seen any indications that the business isn't going to keep on going producing new, wonderful puzzles and products. Let's not jump to conclusions until we hear otherwise.
OOOOOOOoo
Barcared

Post by Barcared »

DON'T PANIC!! ;)

I was with Chris at Gadget Show Live today and the buzz around the stand was electric. We always had around 20 people on the stand at any one point.

It's exactly as Maztec says as Chris is winding up Series 1 to focus on Series 2. In order to produce sensible quantities at the right price he needs to reduce the range. Once revenue start coming in for these (which it will!) then Chris will concentrate on new puzzles to satisfy us.

More info will come out in the next few weeks.

Rest assured that Gold, Handmade and Collector's Sets are at the forefront of Chris' mind and he gave no impression that there was even the slightest doubt over them happening and was optimistic on reasonable timeframes once the new engineers have proved their competence.
mattangel

Post by mattangel »

This is just my opinion,

but I would say that the green and the silver are being discontinued because they are not as popular as the blue and the bronze (although both are EXCELLENT puzzles!!!). The Silver has a very complex core which increases production costs, and if only a few are to be sold then it really doesn't make sense to produce a lot of them.

That being said, it may also have to do with a switch in the business model, consolidating inventory and getting ready for another series.
Eyedea

Post by Eyedea »

Does anybody have an EYEDEA lol on how long it will take for all series 1 puzzles to be discountinued, because like i said before I don't know when the next time ill be able to purchase the Bronze.
maztec

Post by maztec »

Eyedea wrote:Does anybody have an EYEDEA lol on how long it will take for all series 1 puzzles to be discountinued, because like i said before I don't know when the next time ill be able to purchase the Bronze.
No clue.
OOOOOOOoo
MJShasko

Post by MJShasko »

After the Gadget Show last year there a termendous rush on all revos ... and now with the show wrapping up this week it is highly probable that stock will drop shortly after.
BU00394 GR00177 BR00163 AG00211 AU00059 BL16LE R00059 OR00059
HM12-20 LM00059 TI40-50 BUobs BUobs2 GRobs BLobs BLobs2 RDobs

To do: R2 #59 PU000xx
Eyedea

Post by Eyedea »

Wow, then i dont think i have much time. They might all be gone soon :shock:
303-Acid

Post by 303-Acid »

Eyedea wrote:Wow, then i dont think i have much time. They might all be gone soon :shock:
Well going by the stock levels you'd be correct:

REVOMAZE Extreme
- Blue.........Low Stock
- Green.......09 Left
- Bronze......Low Stock
- Silver........21 Left
- Gold.........Last Few
BU00241 OPEN | GR00241 received | BR00241 received | AG00241 received | AU00241 received
R00110 received | OR00241 ordered | LM00241 reserved

Return to “Green General”