Just Ordered Green!

General Questions.
Eyedea

Just Ordered Green!

Post by Eyedea »

just ordered my green revomaze any tips. Do you need more dexterity to solve than the blue?
mattangel

Re: just ordered

Post by mattangel »

Eyedea wrote:just ordered my green revomaze any tips. Do you need more dexterity to solve than the blue?
Congrats on getting the GreenX! "Yes" would be a bit of an understatement to the posed question :lol:

It's a bit difficult to navigate and parts require a significant amount of dexterity, but it's a great puzzle on the whole. Let us know how you get on with it :)
Eyedea

Post by Eyedea »

thank you for the tips, i do have one more question though. Once you solve a revomaze is there a map you can get?
mattangel

Post by mattangel »

Once you solve one of the metal puzzles, you'll be able to remove the core and see the maze. There are also scans and other maps available in the Open Groups (see Forum Registration in FAQs) for each puzzle.
Eyedea

Re: Just Ordered Green!

Post by Eyedea »

I have a feeling that the blue and the green aren't going to be the only ones I'm going to buy. I think I might buy all the obbs and any SE if there are any left.
mattangel

Post by mattangel »

Go ahead and grab a bronze and silver (Gold too!) if you have the bug. There aren't any "SE" puzzles (1-12 of each series puzzle) available, but you may be able to find a Red (LE-ish 125 out there...names have changed) here and there. You can also pre-order the orange (also LE-ish). If you're looking for the rarest of the rares, there's always the Pre-Launch Blue going to auction (only one available for sale) soon. And if you want the Black or Handmade authentic LE puzzles (20 made), you'll have to wait for a seller.

For a full description of what SE and LE means/meant, visit the FAQs.
03SVTCobra

Post by 03SVTCobra »

Congrats. I remember when i first ordered my puzzles I was so excited. Green was definitely one of the more challenging puzzles until i felt around and realized what was going on!
BU00060 :) GR00060 :) BR00060 :) AG00060 :) AU00060 :)
R00060 :) OR00060 :) LM00060 :) TI00030 :) CU00060 :) AQ00060 :) IN00060 :)
MT00060 :) TQ00060 :)GM :) HM :)
Blue Obs :) Green Obs :) Black Obs :) Black Obs V2 :) Red Obs :|
Eyedea

Post by Eyedea »

Okay, I've been hearing some things about the extreme puzzles. I heard that chris is going to stop producing them forever :cry: :cry: :cry: . Is this true. Because I'm not going to be able to order anymore puzzles any time soon so I fear that I won't be able to own the bronze silver and gold extreme's
bluesign2k
Site Admin

Post by bluesign2k »

I believe the intention is to continue manufacturing the Blue and the Bronze along with the Blue and Black obsessions. There will be a maximum of 500 Golds made, 250 standard, and 250 for the CE sets. There's still a number of these available but I reckon after they're released then the rest will be quickly snapped up.

The Green will cease to be produced as will the Silver. To my knowledge, there are no more Reds either, they will not go back into production. The Oranges will be limited to 250, I believe quite a number of these have been pre-ordered, but like the Gold I expect they'll disappear as fast as the Reds did.

You still have time, but it's running out...
Puzzle wiki:
Puzzle Place
|11SE: BUopenGRopenBRopenAGv1deadAGv2repairAUwaitingTIopen
11LE: BLopenRopenORopenHMrepairLMPU
25: BUopenGRopenBRopenAGv1openAGv2openAUopen
Ob: BUopenGRopenBLopenBLv2openRD
Minirepair
1st to open a ReVoMaze
Eyedea

Post by Eyedea »

why are the green and silver being discountiued?

Return to “Green General”