Jammed green

General Questions.
ken10naka

Jammed green

Post by ken10naka »

About a year ago, I let a friend borrow my green. I got it back last week and decided to play with it, and I realized I can only turn the shaft about halfway through the starting groove before it jams up. While I don’t suspect foul play, I’ve had a bit of a falling out with them and don’t feel comfortable asking them if they accidentally dropped it.

Any thoughts on how I should go about fixing my green?
BU Marbles (Nov 9 '14 - Nov 15 '14)
GR (not started)
MT (not started)
BR Marbles - (Jun 29 '15 - May 29 '16)
GM Marbles - (May 31 '16 - ???)
IN (not started)
SA - PREORDERED
prodigy

Re: Jammed green

Post by prodigy »

ken10naka wrote: Wed May 18, 2022 1:19 pm About a year ago, I let a friend borrow my green. I got it back last week and decided to play with it, and I realized I can only turn the shaft about halfway through the starting groove before it jams up. While I don’t suspect foul play, I’ve had a bit of a falling out with them and don’t feel comfortable asking them if they accidentally dropped it.

Any thoughts on how I should go about fixing my green?
It sounds like it have been dropped and the pin have bent one wall. Is it possible with force to get through the jam? Can you enter the maze?

It will probably be possible to fix it when it is open. If it isn't possible to get through the jam with hand force you might have to use a wrench or so just to get to the entrance and then try to solve it with as less tries as possible.
OPEN: AQUA - TURQUOISE - BLUE - GREEN - BRONZE - SILVER - GOLD - INDIGO - TITANIUM - RED - ORANGE - LIME - GUNMETAL - PURPLE - COPPER - MINT - HANDMADE - MERCURY - BLACK - BLACK MERC - SALMON - GREY - SAPPHIRE - EMERALD - RUBY - PEACH

Return to “Green General”