New Intermediate maze coming soon

General Questions.
prodigy

New Intermediate maze coming soon

Post by prodigy »

Info from RevoHQ:

Emerald V3 is a fresh new addition to the intermediate range, created as a step up from Blue and featuring unique elements that will encourage you to think outside the box. If you enjoyed Blue, the Emerald is an extreme Blue challenge with the same level as Blue but as
Spoiler:
four points as the compass.
Emerald is designed to be a challenging and fun maze to solve. It will put your problem-solving and mapping skills into action, and it will be a valuable addition to your puzzle collection!

The Emerald is featured in the Revomaze intermediate collection alongside the Green, Bronze, Orange, Mint and Titanium but will also present an enjoyable challenge to experienced puzzlers alike. Adult supervision is strongly advised for children handling the product.

PRICE: 168.00
Attachments
Emerald V3 - Intermediate.png
Emerald V3 - Intermediate.png (162.45 KiB) Viewed 2955 times
OPEN: AQUA - TURQUOISE - BLUE - GREEN - BRONZE - SILVER - GOLD - INDIGO - TITANIUM - RED - ORANGE - LIME - GUNMETAL - PURPLE - COPPER - MINT - HANDMADE - MERCURY - BLACK - BLACK MERC - SALMON - GREY - SAPPHIRE - EMERALD - RUBY - PEACH
prodigy

Re: New Intermediate maze coming soon

Post by prodigy »

The following information "If you enjoyed Blue, the Emerald is an extreme Blue challenge with the same level as Blue but as
Spoiler:
four points as the compass
." was also a little disappointing. Both that it is same level as Blue and an "extreme Blue challenge". I hope it isn't just an Extreme version of
Spoiler:
Blue Pro
OPEN: AQUA - TURQUOISE - BLUE - GREEN - BRONZE - SILVER - GOLD - INDIGO - TITANIUM - RED - ORANGE - LIME - GUNMETAL - PURPLE - COPPER - MINT - HANDMADE - MERCURY - BLACK - BLACK MERC - SALMON - GREY - SAPPHIRE - EMERALD - RUBY - PEACH
prodigy

Post by prodigy »

I hope it will be dynamic. I think it might be likely due to the same difficulty as Blue but that it is an intermediate puzzle instead of an beginner puzzle. If it is dynamic, I think it can be a great puzzle even if it isn't so difficult. Good times when we can start longing for new Revomazes again.
prodigy

Post by prodigy »

Difficulty rating: 55 / 100 is now confirmed.
prodigy

Post by prodigy »

Interesting that Emerald is harder than the Black Merc and I really enjoyed that maze. I still think and hope this will be a dynamic puzzle and hopefully that will be great combination.
ReVoRabbit

Post by ReVoRabbit »

I assumed that the hint meant that it would be dynamic, but its rating is lower than green. I haven't played with green in over ten years, but I don't recall it having anything that would make it dynamic.

So what are we thinking for this one? EM?

I kind of want these to have a small embedded stone on the shaft.
OWNER OF REVOMAZE Set 20
Since February 18 2009
Extreme
BU GR BR AG au pu BL R HM OR TI lm AQ
TQ MT IN CU GM sa GY BKM SP EM ru
PE
v2: BU GR BR Marbles: Brain Store MINI CE
Obsession
Black Body: BU GR R BL
Colored Body: BU GR R BL
Black v2: BUpro GR BL
Prototypes
BU Obs
Mint Peach
Jupiter
prodigy

Post by prodigy »

ReVoRabbit wrote: Mon Feb 28, 2022 11:00 am So what are we thinking for this one? EM?

I kind of want these to have a small embedded stone on the shaft.
A great idea! Please make sure you send that idea to Chris!!!

Yes EM sounds like a good assumption. +1 on that on!
prodigy

Post by prodigy »

ReVoRabbit wrote: Mon Feb 28, 2022 11:00 am I assumed that the hint meant that it would be dynamic, but its rating is lower than green. I haven't played with green in over ten years, but I don't recall it having anything that would make it dynamic.
No Green isn't dynamic, it is just me that hopes for some dynamic parts in the maze even if the difficulty level is lover than Green. I think it could be fun with some more simple obvious dynamic parts that you maybe easily find but have to think a little bit to get it right and progress, so maybe not so hard but some fun during the solve.
prodigy

Post by prodigy »

The latest Ruby news revealed that "Sapphire and Emerald’s mazes have arrived at HQ and we are currently assembling them.", so I guess you that haven't ordered Ruby will get them very soon!
prodigy

Post by prodigy »

I read today that Emerald has arrived to some of the customers now, so great news!

Return to “Emerald General”