Sapphire Contest!!

General Questions
chris_linnick

Sapphire Contest!!

Post by chris_linnick »

Hello forum users. I’m back and testing the Sapphire prototype.

Doing a contest over on discord. Guess to see how long it will take me to solve it (starting out no gripper, no mapping). It’s supposed to be easier than Aqua but we’ll see.

Whoever gets closest to the actually solve time wins a puzzle from my collection. And yes, the prize may be a revomaze. Please post your guess on the discord Sapphire-General channel.

NOTE: this is not sponsored by Revo HQ. Giveaway/event is from my personal collection. Courtesy of your Revo Deity.
Looking to purchase:
Limited/Special Edition (Extreme/Metal --> Black and Black merc)
PM or email (preferred): linnick.christopher@gmail.com
prodigy

Re: Sapphire Contest!!

Post by prodigy »

Fun!

My guess: 24 minutes.
OPEN: AQUA - TURQUOISE - BLUE - GREEN - BRONZE - SILVER - GOLD - INDIGO - TITANIUM - RED - ORANGE - LIME - GUNMETAL - PURPLE - COPPER - MINT - HANDMADE - MERCURY - BLACK - BLACK MERC - SALMON - GREY - SAPPHIRE - EMERALD - RUBY - PEACH
chris_linnick

Post by chris_linnick »

Contest is limited to discord to help keep track on entries, limit duplicate times, etc.

Discord link for those who missed it:

https://discord.gg/waX7xfTwxn
Looking to purchase:
prodigy

Post by prodigy »

chris_linnick wrote: Tue Mar 01, 2022 4:40 pm Contest is limited to discord to help keep track on entries, limit duplicate times, etc.

Discord link for those who missed it:

https://discord.gg/waX7xfTwxn
Ok, I have my guess here just for fun then :)
OPEN: AQUA - TURQUOISE - BLUE - GREEN - BRONZE - SILVER - GOLD - INDIGO - TITANIUM - RED - ORANGE - LIME - GUNMETAL - PURPLE - COPPER - MINT - HANDMADE - MERCURY - BLACK - BLACK MERC - SALMON - GREY - SAPPHIRE - EMERALD - RUBY - PEACH
chris_linnick

Post by chris_linnick »

You’re welcome to post it on discord. Unless you’ve deactivated your account it should still be good.
Looking to purchase:
prodigy

Post by prodigy »

chris_linnick wrote: Fri Mar 04, 2022 3:33 am You’re welcome to post it on discord. Unless you’ve deactivated your account it should still be good.
I will not post this on Discord. I have added my answer here and if it doesn't count then it is no problem.
chris_linnick

Post by chris_linnick »

No problem at all. I know you don’t use discord much at all but I thought you had an account to to visit occasionally. Or are you completely removed from Discord?

The reason I ask is because I’ve directed a few people that don’t have forum access to DM you on there. That is these people had questions specifically for you.

If not would you be okay if I provided them your email address to contact yoj?
Looking to purchase:
prodigy

Post by prodigy »

chris_linnick wrote: Fri Mar 04, 2022 5:21 pm No problem at all. I know you don’t use discord much at all but I thought you had an account to to visit occasionally. Or are you completely removed from Discord?

The reason I ask is because I’ve directed a few people that don’t have forum access to DM you on there. That is these people had questions specifically for you.

If not would you be okay if I provided them your email address to contact yoj?
I answer all DMs on Discord!

Return to “Sapphire General”