prodigy

Feedback and pictures from the testers

Post by prodigy »

Pictures from chris_linnick (Sapphire, middle):
Attachments
Sapphire (Middle)
Sapphire (Middle)
IMG_1491_sapphire.jpeg (134.75 KiB) Viewed 2217 times
OPEN: AQUA - TURQUOISE - BLUE - GREEN - BRONZE - SILVER - GOLD - INDIGO - TITANIUM - RED - ORANGE - LIME - GUNMETAL - PURPLE - COPPER - MINT - HANDMADE - MERCURY - BLACK - BLACK MERC - SALMON - GREY - SAPPHIRE - EMERALD - RUBY - PEACH
prodigy

Re: Feedback and pictures from the testers

Post by prodigy »

Feedback form for the testers:
Attachments
IMG_1492_feedback.jpeg
IMG_1492_feedback.jpeg (54.32 KiB) Viewed 2216 times
OPEN: AQUA - TURQUOISE - BLUE - GREEN - BRONZE - SILVER - GOLD - INDIGO - TITANIUM - RED - ORANGE - LIME - GUNMETAL - PURPLE - COPPER - MINT - HANDMADE - MERCURY - BLACK - BLACK MERC - SALMON - GREY - SAPPHIRE - EMERALD - RUBY - PEACH
prodigy

Post by prodigy »

Feedback from chris_linnick:

Final time! 16 min 45 seconds. 8 attempts to solve it. This is the first ever I’ve done without mapping.

I don’t know if it’s because of the fact that I solved it without mapping but I did enjoy it. More than I thought. More than aqua.

Honestly it was harder than I thought it would be. Still easy. And honestly I’m not sure it’s easier than aqua. Maybe on par or slightly harder.
prodigy

Post by prodigy »

Is chris_linnick the only tester for Sapphire or are there others? Who in that case?
bluedot99

Post by bluedot99 »

I don’t know for sure for Sapphire but I doubt he’d be the only one. I am sure RevoMaster made more than one tester print, though maybe he distributed some locally and maybe to people that don’t regularly visit the forums or Discord.
:D BlueGreenBronzeSilver V1/V2TurquoiseAquaGoldRedMintTitaniumSapphireRuby
:? GunmetalCopperOrangeEmerald
On hand - IndigoLimeGreyHandmadeSalmonPeachmini(brass)
Arriving Soon? - Black (Pilot) LiteTeal? ;)
Want - BlackBlack MercPurple... PM me!
zakatak

Post by zakatak »

I saw on the Revomaze Instagram that there is a tester who got both Emerald and Sapphire. Never seen this person before either.
OPEN IN ORDER: LIME - AQUA - TURQUOISE - BLUE - GREY - MINI - BRONZE - GUNMETAL - SILVER - ORANGE - COPPER - HANDMADE - MINT - TITANIUM - RUBY PROTOTYPE V1 - RED - GREEN - RUBY PROTOTYPE V2
WORKING ON: INDIGO
LOOKING FOR: SALMON PLEASE DM ME IF INTERESTED IN SELLING!
prodigy

Post by prodigy »

zakatak wrote: Mon Mar 07, 2022 3:07 am I saw on the Revomaze Instagram that there is a tester who got both Emerald and Sapphire. Never seen this person before either.
Interesting but for Emerald we at least could see that one more must exist due to the serial. Probably a tester from China then.
prodigy

Post by prodigy »

I think Crazy is another tester or at least this is his feedback:
In short, I think this is the least interesting Revomaze ever produced.
I solved this puzzle in about 6 minutes.

What do I mean by least interesting? Is it the easiest? No, that is probably still aqua. Sapphire is still easier than blue though. By least interesting, I mean that (comparison to other puzzles) Sapphire and Emerald feel like a rehash of the same puzzle. Not only that, the design is too similar to other Revomazes in this difficulty group, that it didn’t even feel like I was solving a new maze, just that I was trying to vaguely remember the path from a maze I solved, but kinda forgot the path for.

I really don’t know how anyone would recommend this puzzle to non collectors. (Comparison to other puzzles) Good starter puzzle? Get blue, it’s the OG. Easiest puzzle? Get Aqua. Want a slighter more difficult static challenge? Get turquoise or green. And for those who already solved a puzzle, there is no reason to get Sapphire, as it’d be easier than anything you already solved.

Return to “Sapphire General”