Black obesssion help

General Questions and Progress Updates.
Leonard

Black obesssion help

Post by Leonard »

Hi there, I'm new to this forum. I'm a puzzle lover, collector and player for years. Now... I worked on this Revomaze Obsession for hours when I bought it, with no luck at all.
Then it waited in a box for years. Lately, I took it back and gave it another try, with no more luck. I draw the path (with represent not much) as suggested. Now, this forum is so big.... I hardly find help. Before I put it back in the box, frustrated, and with not much intention to buy another one... I reach for help or simply solution!

Thanks!
prodigy

Re: Black obesssion help

Post by prodigy »

Hi,

I will help you. Are you sure it is the Black Obsession? Tricky with the Obsession series due to similar colors.

Please send me a PM with a picture of your path and/or you can also describe the path for me and I will try to help you.

I will be able to help you all the way until it is solved and future mazes, just ask :)

We start with a PM and see what help you need :)
OPEN: AQUA - TURQUOISE - BLUE - GREEN - BRONZE - SILVER - GOLD - INDIGO - TITANIUM - RED - ORANGE - LIME - GUNMETAL - PURPLE - COPPER - MINT - HANDMADE - MERCURY - BLACK - BLACK MERC - SALMON - GREY - SAPPHIRE - EMERALD - RUBY - PEACH

Return to “Black Obsession General”