Pro Obsession V2 problem

General Questions and Progress Updates.
mariocafe

Pro Obsession V2 problem

Post by mariocafe »

Hi, yesterday I have received my firse revomaze, I was so excited but this turn to dissapointed in 5 minutes. My revomaze when I make the 3rd move and I fall in a trap, the core comes to the right until the hole of the certificate is visible. I think this can't be normal, I have made a video a hope anybody can help me.

https://youtu.be/8U8Ay8rQU8Q
alex80it

Re: Pro Obsession V2 problem

Post by alex80it »

If you don't fall into that trap are you able to progress through the rest of the maze?
I think there might be an engraving defect at the end of that trap, but you still aren't able to remove the core unless you solve it the necessary amount of times start to finish... The certificate in the Pro after all is not a real proof that you've solved it.. :)
Open: BU, BU Obs, PRO, BR, IN, GR, GR Obs, MT SE, GM, TI, LM, OR, BL Obs, AU, AQ, AG
In progress: CU
Closed: R Obs
Waiting for: MT V1, SL
Wishlist: R, PU, BL, MINI
mariocafe

Post by mariocafe »

No, meanwhile I don't fall in a trap the core doesn't comes out. But is not normal to see this hole when in theory you will see it when you solve the maze, not 5 minutes after open it for firse time. I am a bit dissapointed.
Paradox

Post by Paradox »

Someone may need to correct me on this if I'm wrong, but this sounds normal for a v2 Obsession. Or at least I know other v2s have been made the same way.

The puzzle is in removing the core and seeing the maze for the first time, so I don't believe any important part of the solving experience is being lost here.
Puzzle Paradox on Facebook
Puzzle Paradox Blog

BluOb: Open (30/10/10) GrOb: Open (01/11/10)
BlOb: Open (04/11/10) ROb: ...
BluEx: Open (27/01/11) BrEx: Open (09/02/11)
REx: Open (17/04/11) OrEx: Open (20/07/12)
CuEx: In progress
Revo Mini: Open (05/07/13)
alex80it

Post by alex80it »

In my Pro you do get to see the certificate if you get to the end or fall in a specific trap, which is not the one you fall into from the third bend though... However, I just own one Pro, I have no idea if there were others made differently
Open: BU, BU Obs, PRO, BR, IN, GR, GR Obs, MT SE, GM, TI, LM, OR, BL Obs, AU, AQ, AG
mariocafe

Post by mariocafe »

Thank you very very much for all your comments and for the help. Thank you very much.

I will try to solve it , and I think that when I can get out the core and see the maze I will understand how it works. Thank you folks and sorry for my poor english.
alex80it

Post by alex80it »

Good luck!
And I don't think your English is poor at all :)

Return to “Blue Pro Obsession General”