Blue Progress and Help

General Questions and Progress Updates.
Davem

Re: HELP PLEEEEASE!!!

Post by Davem »

i'm thinking of ordering the obsession set as its the price of just the green extream, then getting the bronze, silver & gold extreams once i have opened all the obsessions, just waiting to hear back on which colours i'll get in the obsession set, as a friend will buy my Blue off me to help towards the cost (as i wont need 2 of the same puzzle)
BLUE Open 21/09/10
Green working on it!
Red in box
Black in box
maztec

Post by maztec »

Davem wrote:i'm thinking of ordering the obsession set as its the price of just the green extream, then getting the bronze, silver & gold extreams once i have opened all the obsessions, just waiting to hear back on which colours i'll get in the obsession set, as a friend will buy my Blue off me to help towards the cost (as i wont need 2 of the same puzzle)
That is what I generally recommend people new to the puzzles to do. The Set includes Blue, Green, Black, and Red: http://www.revomaze.co.uk/products/prod ... usa_os.htm
OOOOOOOoo
Gdamatov77

Post by Gdamatov77 »

i started off with a blue obsession. And like u, i fell in love with the revomaze instantly. the one i purchased following blue was the gold which had not even come out yet.

Maztec is right though, the Obsession set is a very worthwhile investment seeing as u get 4 great puzzles for the price of th extreme. Only thing i do not like about it however is the lack of being able to see the inside after solved.

But its up to u and im sure ull make a great decision. I mean we all make good decisions on the revomazes except for one decision that each of us makes thats not a good one. "No, dont turn it that way" "click" "I told you"
:lol: :lol: :lol:
31s - 08/06/10 OPEN - 10/01/10 Boxed Boxed
BU01055 - 01/22/11
BR00127 - 07/26/19: ~20-30 Hours
AG - Boxed: Progress - 4 hours
AU - N/A
OR - Boxed: Progress - 1 hour
Davem

Post by Davem »

I ordered the set of obsessions yesterday, and going to get the extreams that aren't in that set once i;ve opened all the obsessions.

cant wait for them to arrive!
BLUE Open 21/09/10
Green working on it!
Red in box
Black in box
maztec

Post by maztec »

Davem wrote:I ordered the set of obsessions yesterday, and going to get the extreams that aren't in that set once i;ve opened all the obsessions.

Awesome! We cannot wait to let you join in on the torture that is these puzzles They are fun, exhilarating, and little lessons in themselves. Be sure to let us know if you are lost, but remember we keep ourselves limited on the clues: map, map, map!
OOOOOOOoo
bluesign2k
Site Admin

Post by bluesign2k »

Davem wrote:I ordered the set of obsessions yesterday, and going to get the extreams that aren't in that set once i;ve opened all the obsessions.

Woo! New addict! :P :lol:
Puzzle wiki:
Puzzle Place
|11SE: BUopenGRopenBRopenAGv1deadAGv2repairAUwaitingTIopen
11LE: BLopenRopenORopenHMrepairLMPU
25: BUopenGRopenBRopenAGv1openAGv2openAUopen
Ob: BUopenGRopenBLopenBLv2openRD
Minirepair
1st to open a ReVoMaze
Davem

Post by Davem »

most certainy am mate! :P
BLUE Open 21/09/10
Green working on it!
Red in box
Black in box
EABlade

Post by EABlade »

:D lol I have them all just no black X 8-)
“We are one big family of people, trying to make our way through the unfolding puzzle of life.”

Bronze For the Memories and Gold - Broken
the rest was X SOLD X BGSROGTLv1
Proud Member of The Team
Davem

Post by Davem »

just curious, in the obsession set, is the Red the same as the Red extream made gor gadget show? and is the Black the same as the black thats no longer available?
BLUE Open 21/09/10
Green working on it!
Red in box
Black in box
allardwza

Post by allardwza »

Yeah, they're pretty much the same...
Amateur Puzzle Hoarder and occasional blogger

Return to “Blue Obsession General”