Thoughts on the Grey

General Questions.
Aldan

Re: Thoughts on the Grey

Post by Aldan »

I really like it so far. About 2 hours in, seems I mapped everything in the area I can travel, which is maybe a little less than 1/4 of the map. But still not able to reset :lol:
Open: BLUE - BRONZE - INDIGO - MINT - COPPER - GUNMETAL - AQUA - GREEN - TITANIUM - ORANGE - SILVER - HANDMADE - MINI - TURQUOISE - LIME - BLACK-ObsV1 - SALMON - RED - GOLD - BLUE_Pro-Obs - GREY - BLACK-ObsV2 - PURPLE - BU00036 - BLACK-MERC - SAPPHIRE - EMERALD - RUBY - PEACH
AKJohn

Post by AKJohn »

I’m really liking Grey. Haven’t found the reset yet but after a cpl days I did find my way out of the first lair and to the other half of that loop. Some serious reasoning really pays off here.
I’ve set aside my GM in hopes of a sudden surge of grey matter activity.
Opened :ugeek: Aqua, Turquoise, Blue, Green, Mint, Titanium, Bronze, Orange, Copper
In progress --> Grey, Gunmetal (on brief pause)
prodigy

Post by prodigy »

AKJohn wrote: Wed Nov 24, 2021 3:21 am I’m really liking Grey. Haven’t found the reset yet but after a cpl days I did find my way out of the first lair and to the other half of that loop. Some serious reasoning really pays off here.
I’ve set aside my GM in hopes of a sudden surge of grey matter activity.
Sounds great that you like the Grey. I also enjoyed most parts of it :)
OPEN: AQUA - TURQUOISE - BLUE - GREEN - BRONZE - SILVER - GOLD - INDIGO - TITANIUM - RED - ORANGE - LIME - GUNMETAL - PURPLE - COPPER - MINT - HANDMADE - MERCURY - BLACK - BLACK MERC - SALMON - GREY - SAPPHIRE - EMERALD - RUBY - PEACH
BlackClub

Post by BlackClub »

I don't have a problem with grey, but my maze worked as intended by the designer.
Escaped: SP AQ TQ BU EM GR BR AG TI GM CU MT BL v1 GR BU Mini OR IN PE
Trapped in:AU LM HM RU SA
Waiting on:
Looking for: BL v2 PU
prodigy

Post by prodigy »

BlackClub wrote: Sun Feb 27, 2022 7:45 pm I don't have a problem with grey, but my maze worked as intended by the designer.
It worked great for me too and I liked the design of the lair.
OPEN: AQUA - TURQUOISE - BLUE - GREEN - BRONZE - SILVER - GOLD - INDIGO - TITANIUM - RED - ORANGE - LIME - GUNMETAL - PURPLE - COPPER - MINT - HANDMADE - MERCURY - BLACK - BLACK MERC - SALMON - GREY - SAPPHIRE - EMERALD - RUBY - PEACH

Return to “Grey General”