I should be joining the club shortly! - just purchased Blue.

General Questions
Naz737

Re: I should be joining the club shortly! - just purchased B

Post by Naz737 »

Wise! But if you can see the Lime as an investment... And it's totally worth it though all puzzle skills acquired through the whole series gets used for lime.

I'm greedy with puzzles so get them while you can!
R2 Voyager 073, O: Mercury
R1, O: BU, GR, BR, AG, AU, Series Code, PU,
R1 Obs, O: BU Obs, BU Obs Pro, GR Obs, BL Obs V1, BL Obs V2, R Obs,
R1 Limited, O: BL, HM, R, OR, LM, TI, GM, Mini, CU
Paid: Eris, Makemake, Venus, Earth
hobbit

Re: Just ordered my first!

Post by hobbit »

Txstargazer3 wrote: For those of you in the USA, where should I be ordering my next ones from?

Jim W.
I first learned of Revomazes on ThinkGeek. They were out of stock and never got them back in stock, but thanks to the wonders of the internet it was easy to find other outlets. I've ordered about half of mine directly from Revomaze and the other half from PuzzleMaster. Delivery is reasonably quick from either place - once they actually ship. None have ever gotten hung up in customs or anything, something I've had happen from Canada on other stuff.
PuzzleMaster has had a couple "specials" over the past couple years on Obsessions. They had a special two-pack deal on Green Obsessions a little while back and I picked up a couple and gave them to friends.
Welcome to the crazy world of Revomaze!
Obsessions:
Blue, Green, and Black - Opened.
Extremes:
Blue, Green, Bronze, Orange - Opened.
Red, Silver, Gold - In-hand.
halfbake69

Post by halfbake69 »

the bronze is still the best for newbie when the blue is done as it was my first and took me 60 hours+ to open :P
the lime is a more advance one like pass the silver first and you have a chance at it :lol:
OPENED AND RESOLD : EX : BlueV2 GreenV2 BronzeV2 BronzeV1 Silver Orange Gold Lime Red Titanium Gunmetal Copper indigo mint Aqua OBS : Blue Bluepro BlackV2 BlackV1 Mini : blue R2: mercury
Txstargazer3

Post by Txstargazer3 »

I received notification that my blue v1 shipped from Puzzle Master on Wednesday 2/20, so I'm hoping it will be here late next week. As far as which one will be next, I think green. I'd like to follow in order, at least for a while. After all, I have never even held one yet, let alone solve one! Hobbit, I have visited Tulsa many times on business!

Jim
BBloke

Post by BBloke »

I did the blue then the orange and I have a lime. I'm no further forward with the lime since I've had it but it sure is fun and frustrating. I'm thinkibg other puzzles may help my cause other than the blue but i havent taken the plunge to buy them separately as I'm patiently waiting on the CE set to be finished :'(
BBloke

Pro Level 3 - BLopen | BL #1580 open
Open #100: AQ | BL | GR | BR | AG | GU | TI | OR | CU | IN | LI | MN
Closed: AU | GY | SA
Ordered: RU
R2 Voyager #100: Mercury 1st Batch (open) | Venus pre-ordered
StevenJump89

Post by StevenJump89 »

so i'm new to this whole experience. i've purchased the blue, it has shipped, now i can't wait to register it and then open it! i spent so much time reading about these things that it was all i could see in my sleep last night. i'm already close to ordering the green and have yet to handle the blue. i have several years of rubik's style puzzling history under my belt, so now i'm eager to take on a totally new challenge. i'm pretty certain i'm going to love these things but why do i always love the most expensive things? haha, oh well. if anyone has some advice for newcomers, i'm open to suggestions. excited to be a part of this community. take care all.
Open:
BU020304hr GR015104hr BR0161225hr
halfbake69

Post by halfbake69 »

advice : be patient .... take care of your hands .... don't trow it in the wall or anywhere for that matter .... visualise .... :P and open it :lol: enjoy the ride :twisted:
OPENED AND RESOLD : EX : BlueV2 GreenV2 BronzeV2 BronzeV1 Silver Orange Gold Lime Red Titanium Gunmetal Copper indigo mint Aqua OBS : Blue Bluepro BlackV2 BlackV1 Mini : blue R2: mercury
TheWaddler

Post by TheWaddler »

Welcome Steven. I most definitely think you will enjoy it. I also most definitely guarentee you'll lose a lot of spare time to these things .... and spare cash ..... and not-so-spare cash :? :lol:

Another little piece of advice is .... MAP!! ;) (unless your memory and coordination is impeccable, which it should be from the twisties!). Either way, check the Mapping Challenge Thread, might help.
The Waddler's Puzzling Blog

--R1 Collection--
Open:
[BU01099][GR01556][BR00471][OR00149][R00019][TI00045][BlobV2][BluePro]
In Progress:
[CU00042]
Unopened:
[AG00185][AU00145][LI00149]
Ordered:
Aqua
Indigo
--R2 Cosmic Series (Voyager Set #42)--
Still Waiting:
Mercury
Daveeeboy

Post by Daveeeboy »

Hi Steven,

Welcome to the forum.

Like you I am also new here but have 3 Revo's (Blue, Green & Bronze) in my home however, I can't see or touch any of them until this Friday as they are my B'day present from Wifeee.

The wait is killing me :evil:

Roll on Friday :P
My Puzzle Collection and wish list (Please PM me if you would like to sell me a puzzle on my wish list ;o)
http://www.360Trades.com

Blue - un-opened, Green - un-opened, Bronze - un-opened
StevenJump89

Post by StevenJump89 »

i appreciate the warm welcome. Waddler, i've read through the mapping thread a little bit and i decided i'm going to try the blue without mapping but i'll implement that strategy for green if it becomes necessary. Dave, i am fully prepared to lose some spare time (and money) to these things :lol: as has been the pattern with all my twisty puzzles. i suspect the wait is killing you slightly more than i, being that you have them in home and are forbidden to touch them haha, godspeed to you sir, and happy early birthday.
Open:
BU020304hr GR015104hr BR0161225hr

Return to “Blue General”