Notice to newcomers

General Questions
ReVoMate

Notice to newcomers

Post by ReVoMate »

PLEASE read the instruction booklet when you get your first ReVoMaze...
soopytwist wrote:I just got my brand new Revomaze Blue this morning it and it would appear to be faulty out of the box. Having watched a video of Chris Pitt opening the blue in about a minute I can pull the core out and read the serial number in less than 3 seconds. Doesn't come all the way out of the sleeve just enough to read the serial/code number. I don't have to do ANY lenghty pulling, twisting and pushing it practically pulls out without any effort whatsoever.

I don't have much luck with new puzzles, my Isis I was faulty too (read my other posts about that). Guess I'll have to send this back for refund, I'm not paying repair costs for something that is already knackered.

To back up my claim of it being faulty I'm going to video myself opening it in about 2 seconds to YouTube.

Woah there - you need to go and read the instructions - yours is NOT faulty.

What has happened is you've fallen into a trap (you'll hear a click and the shaft will become very loose). You need to push it back and start from the beginning. The number on the side of the shaft is in fact the serial number of your puzzle. You will need to send an email containing your name, number AND the number you are currently seeing to register it. There are 3 parts to the ReVoMaze - the sleeve (the blue bit), the shaft (the silver bit you twist) and the core. Inside the two silver parts contains your certificate and the unique number. You can ONLY get to this by successfully opening your ReVoMaze.

Yours isn't broken my friend :D

Regards,

ReVoMate

Return to “Blue General”