Areas of Blue

General Questions
DanishJohn

Areas of Blue

Post by DanishJohn »

Hello all,

Thoroughly enjoying exploring my blue revomaze. I was just wondering (obviously without any spoilers) whether blue has any named areas, similar to "The Guard", "Not a canyon" and "The Swamp" in other puzzles?

(Note that I have no idea what the names actually refer to, but I can't wait to find out when / if I hopefully get my hands on those puzzles)

I've sometimes heard people refer to a place in the blue puzzle as "that bit", again without knowing what it refers to, but I think it's where I am based on the way the puzzle behaves.

-John
Working on: Green
Opened: Blue
Also own:, Bronze, Orange
Want - PM me!: Red, Mint, Copper, Indigo, Purple
Aldan

Re: Areas of Blue

Post by Aldan »

Hello John,

and welcome to a wonderful world of fun, frustration, amazement and hurting hands :lol:

The Blue doesn't really have named areas as the design is not too complex. It's rather designed to teach you the basics, but it has that infamous "bit" :twisted:

Have fun!
Open: BLUE - BRONZE - INDIGO - MINT - COPPER - GUNMETAL - AQUA - GREEN - TITANIUM - ORANGE - SILVER - HANDMADE - MINI - TURQUOISE - LIME - BLACK-ObsV1 - SALMON - RED - GOLD - BLUE_Pro-Obs - GREY - BLACK-ObsV2 - PURPLE - BU00036 - BLACK-MERC - SAPPHIRE - EMERALD - RUBY - PEACH
DanishJohn

Post by DanishJohn »

Thanks Aldan, it's all very exciting stuff! Except for the hurting hands bit, which is why I ordered the training aid just now. I wanna keep puzzling, you know? So addictive... :shock: :shock:
Aldan

Post by Aldan »

Trust me, I know :lol:
Open: BLUE - BRONZE - INDIGO - MINT - COPPER - GUNMETAL - AQUA - GREEN - TITANIUM - ORANGE - SILVER - HANDMADE - MINI - TURQUOISE - LIME - BLACK-ObsV1 - SALMON - RED - GOLD - BLUE_Pro-Obs - GREY - BLACK-ObsV2 - PURPLE - BU00036 - BLACK-MERC - SAPPHIRE - EMERALD - RUBY - PEACH
chris_linnick

Post by chris_linnick »

DanishJohn wrote: Thu Aug 20, 2020 6:52 pm Thanks Aldan, it's all very exciting stuff! Except for the hurting hands bit, which is why I ordered the training aid just now. I wanna keep puzzling, you know? So addictive... :shock: :shock:
Good luck! They’re addictive. Then you’ll end up like me, trying to do whatever you can to get the limited edition purple, gold, handmade, black, etc.
Looking to purchase:
Limited/Special Edition (Extreme/Metal --> Black and Black merc)
PM or email (preferred): linnick.christopher@gmail.com
DanishJohn

Post by DanishJohn »

Hehe, I'm afraid I'm well on my way there, Chris!

Only been a revo'er for 4 days, and I'm already looking for orange, mint and Indigo. At least they will hopefully be part of the v3 line...

Someone did tell me though, that just as the puzzles themselves require timing and patience, that is unfortunately also the case for maze availability! 8-)

Return to “Blue General”