Just picked up a Revomaze Blue

General Questions
P-Train24

Just picked up a Revomaze Blue

Post by P-Train24 »

Hello all!

I'm pretty new to Revomaze. I just got my Revomaze Blue a few days ago. I've been working on it off and on since. I love this thing!

I feel as if I've made a decent amount of progress.... although I'm not sure how close I am to actually opening the thing. With out spoiling too much (hopefully)......
Spoiler:
I'm at what I'm calling the "trident". I've worked the serial number 360 degrees around the puzzle. I have three "prongs" that I can explore. One is a dead end and the other two lead to traps. Still trying to figure out the next step from here.
Not asking for hints... although it would be nice if someone could let me know how close I am to opening the thing. Am I 50% done? 30%? 80%?

In any case, I'm really enjoying the puzzle and can't wait to crack it!
maximos92

Re: Just picked up a Revomaze Blue

Post by maximos92 »

I think that would be about 50% yea, maybe a little more really.
Open: AQ01402|BUMarbles|GRMarbles|MT01059|BR01870|R00052|OR00210|TI00284|GMMarbles|CU00004|Mini
Closed: OBS Black V2|IN00262|Silver|Handmade
Ordered: Salmon
WTB: Black|Lime
Hamspiced

Re: Just picked up a Revomaze Blue

Post by Hamspiced »

I was where you were for a few hours. keep at it gently exploring each path. what solved it for me was not only mapping my path, but mapping the traps i fell into. seeing where each trap path fell and lining it up with my current map.
Opened: BU02929
Unopened: [color=##A9A9A9]Gunmental Marbles[/color]
Awaiting Shipping: Aqua, Bronze

Return to “Blue General”