Bought Aqua Blue and Bronze kit as well as the Gunmetal. Watch My Progress.

General Questions
Hamspiced

Bought Aqua Blue and Bronze kit as well as the Gunmetal. Watch My Progress.

Post by Hamspiced »

Hey all,

so i bought the Foundation kit off this site, and then also bought an ebay The Brain Store version of the Gunmetal off of E-bay.

Im not asking for hints. But i thought it would be cool if you guys wanted to watch me figure it out and map it as i worked them through. So my order is still in processing. I did however receive the Gunmetal and through luck i ended up getting the blue through talking about it. The gunmetal one seems to be stuck in a trap of sorts and i cant reset it. So thats going to go off on the table for a while, at least until i work through the others. Since i have the blue i am going to start with it first. I figure once i get the others ill mess around with them. So current progress is going to be Blue, Aqua, Bronze, Gunmetal. From reading on here i hear the Bronze and the Gunmetal are a pain, but i hope with my thirst for whiskey and challenges ill get through them.

What i would like to do is post a dropbox link to my attempts to solve these in sequence. And from lurking around for the past couple months i know how you all are tight lipped on spoilers...

SO here's what i am going to do... Im posting this in blue since i am going to play around with it first. I dont want access to the open forums since none are open yet... Below is a live link to the dropbox folder which will inevitably be populated with my own thought out mazes in excel of each maze. I will give the password to the folder only to Mods and then if they want to distribute it to the open channels or what not and view along as the files are updated they are welcome to.

Anyways with that said:

Blue Revomaze

If mods would like to reach out to me ill give them the folder passwords for each and they can do with it as they like. These are view only passwords and no one can modify my files so hopefully this can be a fun journey.

Edit: Also, if for some reason this violates any rules please feel free to remove. Everything in the folders is password protected and I can just as easily unshare the links.
Opened: BU02929
Unopened: [color=##A9A9A9]Gunmental Marbles[/color]
Awaiting Shipping: Aqua, Bronze
Hamspiced

Re: Bought Aqua Blue and Bronze kit as well as the Gunmetal. Watch My Progress.

Post by Hamspiced »

Well that was a lot of fun for the blue maze. now im stuck waiting for the aqua and bronze. i think in the mean time im going to try to map out the trap im in for the gunmetal....
Opened: BU02929
Unopened: [color=##A9A9A9]Gunmental Marbles[/color]
Awaiting Shipping: Aqua, Bronze

Return to “Blue General”