Opinion request

General Questions
cjpjjones

Opinion request

Post by cjpjjones »

Hello, new here. I was hoping someone could look at my map of a Blue metal Revomaze I've been working on for several hours and I'm stuck. Keep falling off in a trap when trying to navigate out of a place that does not click, I think it should move up but stops or falls off on either side...? I can email the map if someone could help me out.

Thank you
Chris
SittingDuck

Re: Opinion request

Post by SittingDuck »

I would be happy to take a look for you if you send it to me. Keep in mind though, that the answer might be a little vague (I wouldn't want to spoil anything).

Generally, working on making the map as accurate as possible is the way to make progress.
Open: Aqua * Titanium * Blue * Green * Bronze
Closed:Gunmetal * Copper * Indigo * Gold
Want to buy: *Orange * Silver * Red * Lime * Black * Purple * Handmade * Voyager
Paradox

Post by Paradox »

I have an assumption of where you probably are. I remember thinking that there was no way to move forward from there, but trust me there is.

Try mapping where the reset lines are. If you know where they are then you know where not to go, which usually proves just as valuable as knowing where the paths are.
Puzzle Paradox on Facebook
Puzzle Paradox Blog

BluOb: Open (30/10/10) GrOb: Open (01/11/10)
BlOb: Open (04/11/10) ROb: ...
BluEx: Open (27/01/11) BrEx: Open (09/02/11)
REx: Open (17/04/11) OrEx: Open (20/07/12)
CuEx: In progress
Revo Mini: Open (05/07/13)
cjpjjones

Post by cjpjjones »

Thanks! I tried to attach it but it says file is to large?

Chris
Brian706

Post by Brian706 »

cjpjjones wrote:Thanks! I tried to attach it but it says file is to large?

Chris
Upload to your Google drive, Dropbox,etc. or an image host like imgur but don't share it publicly so it's not floating around the web.
OPENED: AQ BU GR
CLOSED: BR CU IN GM R MT SA TI AU AG
cjpjjones

Post by cjpjjones »

Finally got it, yay! Now how to reassemble... looks like it might be easy to get it wrong. Was there supposed to be a spring, working it felt like or I imagined a spring but I don't see one? Hope I didn't loose it in my excitement!
darenwhitaker

Post by darenwhitaker »

Congrats,

I haven't ever had a spring come out on me, but others have.
If you take a pic of the cert and open revo and send to Chris, he'll give you access to the Open forum and send you a doc on how to put the revo back together the correct way.

On to your next revo!

-Daren
Open - BU02156 / GRmarbles / AQ00066 / MT06-30 / GMmarbles
Working - mini & Black Plastic w/ Green "R"
Not attempted - OR00287 / LM00282 / CU00066 / IN00066 / R00102
CE #058 - Admiring on the shelf
Looking for...Gary Foshee's Open Lock
SittingDuck

Post by SittingDuck »

Congratulations!

There is a spring inside the colored part, and it may fall out when you open it. I have opened the maze several times though, and at all times the spring stayed inside without dropping out. Just be careful in case it does pop out.

You should follow the instruction in the general section (FAQ) for registering your puzzle as open. You will then gain access to the open forum, where there is a pretty good guide for reassembly.

Please do not reassemble if you are unsure. I did it wrong the first time, which made it very difficult to reopen again the second time.
Open: Aqua * Titanium * Blue * Green * Bronze
Closed:Gunmetal * Copper * Indigo * Gold
Want to buy: *Orange * Silver * Red * Lime * Black * Purple * Handmade * Voyager
cjpjjones

Post by cjpjjones »

I have sent the emails with pictures asking for assembly instructions but no response. Can someone tell me how to put it back together? I can send you my disassembled pictures if you need.

Thank you
Chris

Return to “Blue General”