HELP PLEASE

General Questions
pentrix2

HELP PLEASE

Post by pentrix2 »

I put over 400 hours and can't solve the blue to save my life. Can someone please share the solution map please? This puzzle is really hurting my head
Kirk2000

Re: HELP PLEASE

Post by Kirk2000 »

I know this may sound simple but just draw a map, it's easy.. And remember that if you have tried every which way, then it can only be what's left. All the failures will lead you to the solution.. Keep trying..
KIRK
Voyager #26
Looking for a BLACK Revo. PM me if you want to sell yours.
robbaylis79

Post by robbaylis79 »

Haha I remember being in this situation myself. The excitement of having that little puzzle arrive at my home for the first time, the excitement of holding it in my hands and hearing a 'click' and wondering what it was. 400 hours though? Your doing something wrong then buddy, this was the first puzzle of any kind id ever put my hands on and had it complete the same day. There are no tricks, there are only paths and pits. I got to where you are and thought I was at a dead end. That's when I knew a map would help. Map the route and map the traps, once you have mapped the traps and the route you will see there is only one way to possible go any deeper. Then its just a case of taking the path to glory! Remember that while the maze can feel quite big, it really is very small and these paths your navigating are literally less than 2mm wide in places :D

(There are people that have done this maze without mapping, but I can assure you there is no one that can do the harder mazes without a map. If you don't learn to map well on this you will really struggle on harder mazes)
black obs v1
Blue Ob v2 = Opened
Bronze Ex = Opened
Orange Ex = Opened
Silver Ex = Opened 35-40 hours
Lime = In preparation...
Titanium = Opened 6/7 hours (Loved that final run)
Copper = On its way...
AndrewParr

Post by AndrewParr »

What he said.
Starting over
Sledneck27

Post by Sledneck27 »

Dude, I just started blue this morning, literally 2 hours ago, I just got it open. This is only my second puzzle, as I completed Aqua yesterday morning in about 3-4 hours. There's no magic here, its just very finely machined, and some of the pathways get extremely narrow. They require very fine and controlled movements to get past them without falling in a trap. When you finally see it open, you will understand. Good luck man.

EDIT: Before anybody else posts, he has Blue open now. Apparently he's on to Gunmetal.
V1 AQ00096 - Open.
V1 BU02237 - Open.
V1 GR01922 - Open.

Return to “Blue General”