Blue Logjam

General Questions
Agrajag

Blue Logjam

Post by Agrajag »

Had a blast tonight with my Blue. My fingers are killing me. I think my left thumb is going to need an entire day off.

Anyway, as noted elsehere, I finally restored to mapping in AutoCAD and have a fairly thorough map. However, I've now reached a dead end. My map is nearly 3" in height and exaclly 1" wide. I'm trying to get a sense of how far through I am. All paths right now lead to dead ends or traps. Starting to wonder if one of the traps is a fake.

I reached all the way to the bottom right (against the starting trap/entrance line) and as the puzzle started heading left again, I was sure I had to be close as I was literally running out of space -- assuming the puzzle area is no wonder than the 1" layout I have. Instead I got back to the bottom left and literally ran out of places to go!

Any simple hints?
maximos92

Re: Blue Logjam

Post by maximos92 »

I don't know inches to MMs off the top of my head, but I think you either have them backwards, or entirely wrong.

If you think you've gone the full width of the puzzle, and are stuck. Did you try going up or down instead of left or right? Lol
Open: AQ01402|BUMarbles|GRMarbles|MT01059|BR01870|R00052|OR00210|TI00284|GMMarbles|CU00004|Mini
Closed: OBS Black V2|IN00262|Silver|Handmade
Ordered: Salmon
WTB: Black|Lime
Agrajag

Post by Agrajag »

Roughly 76mm tall by 25mm wide.. My rotation measurements are very much guesswork as I had a hard time measuring rotation.

I don't want to say too much to avoid giving spoilers away. I sent you a copy of my map via PM.
AndrewParr

Post by AndrewParr »

Hi Agrajag,

Read through the Blue progress forum for some ideas on mapping. The best tip I read was to carefully map not only the paths...
Starting over
Agrajag

Post by Agrajag »

Where's the Blue Progress forum?
AndrewParr

Post by AndrewParr »

If you send your blue revo serial number to Chris or Sophie or any moderator, they will give you access to the "blue registered" forum, and in there, you can read conversations that past solvers have posted. Each revomaze puzzle has its own progress thread with (sometimes) helpful hints.
Starting over
Agrajag

Post by Agrajag »

Thanks. I assumed that interaction only happened after solving the puzzle. E-mail sent. Thanks.
halfbake69

Post by halfbake69 »

Agrajag wrote:Thanks. I assumed that interaction only happened after solving the puzzle. E-mail sent. Thanks.
After you open it there is an other section too ! Call open forum that let you freely discuss the puzzle no restriction ! :)
OPENED AND RESOLD : EX : BlueV2 GreenV2 BronzeV2 BronzeV1 Silver Orange Gold Lime Red Titanium Gunmetal Copper indigo mint Aqua OBS : Blue Bluepro BlackV2 BlackV1 Mini : blue R2: mercury

Return to “Blue General”