Blue registered

General Questions
devalr

Blue registered

Post by devalr »

I am hoping that access to the blue registered will give me some help in progressing. Like many before me I'm at "that place" and have no idea how to proceed. I have checked out the FAQs, dropped an email to Sophie but have had no response. Out of interest, why isn't membership automatic once the product is registered? Hope someone can help. All the best Roger
Alimorris

Re: Blue registered

Post by Alimorris »

Sophie is away on holiday until next week.

PM me your questions and will try and help.
CE_#111 ordered OR00111 O R00111 O HM04-20 On display LM00111 ;) BL00019 O
BU01111 O GR01111 O BR01111 O AG01111 O AU00111 O TI (SE) 14-50 O Mini O
. PU04
bluesign2k
Site Admin

Re: Blue registered

Post by bluesign2k »

devalr wrote:I am hoping that access to the blue registered will give me some help in progressing. Like many before me I'm at "that place" and have no idea how to proceed. I have checked out the FAQs, dropped an email to Sophie but have had no response. Out of interest, why isn't membership automatic once the product is registered? Hope someone can help. All the best Roger
I have just added you to the Blue Registered group. In future, the easiest way to gain access to the registered groups is to apply for access. Instructions on how to do this can be found in the FAQs under "Registering new puzzles (on the forum)". When you do this, the group leader (me) gets an email and I can give you access. While Sophie does more here on the forum than the sum of all her predecessors, it's still largely run me, Ali and the mods so usergroups membership isn't automatic. There have also been quite a few members who have also specifically asked not to be added to groups.
Puzzle wiki:
Puzzle Place
|11SE: BUopenGRopenBRopenAGv1deadAGv2repairAUwaitingTIopen
11LE: BLopenRopenORopenHMrepairLMPU
25: BUopenGRopenBRopenAGv1openAGv2openAUopen
Ob: BUopenGRopenBLopenBLv2openRD
Minirepair
1st to open a ReVoMaze

Return to “Blue General”