Another Noob Question

General Questions
Dorothea

Re: Another Noob Question

Post by Dorothea »

Before you try to get into the maze there is one thing to do:
Turn the drawbar anticlockwise (looking at the side withnthe dot on the sleeve) there will be a point when it gets harder to twist but it is important to do this. When you go on you will hear the famous "click" for the first time.
If the maze is working as planned this turning will become a little easier when performed some more times.
If it is not possible to turn the drawbar and to hear the click your revo may be damaged......
BUGRBRAGAUTIPUORLMRBL1BL2GMCUAQINMTTQSAGY
waiting: lite
tedwasright

Post by tedwasright »

Thanks to everyone for your replies. A while back I destroyed a puzzle by using too much force. With this puzzle I was being a bit of a sissy, trying not to hurt it as I had with another puzzle. Because of the responses I am now in the maze and having lots of fun.

Thanks to everyone.
Sometimes nothing can be a real cool hand. -#37
AndrewParr

Post by AndrewParr »

Keep us posted on your progress!
Starting over
Alimorris

Post by Alimorris »

tedwasright wrote:Thanks to everyone for your replies. A while back I destroyed a puzzle by using too much force. With this puzzle I was being a bit of a sissy, trying not to hurt it as I had with another puzzle. Because of the responses I am now in the maze and having lots of fun.

Thanks to everyone.
Great news!

Enjoy it....it's a beauty!
CE_#111 ordered OR00111 O R00111 O HM04-20 On display LM00111 ;) BL00019 O
BU01111 O GR01111 O BR01111 O AG01111 O AU00111 O TI (SE) 14-50 O Mini O
. PU04

Post by 19563 »

turn the right hand side anticlockwise until it gets stiff then push the left hand side in and keep turning until it slide out a bit
that should get you started
tedwasright

Post by tedwasright »

Solved.

Had a lot of fun solving this puzzle. I regret that I couldn't figure out how to actually get in the maze, but, as I have already said, I just came off destroying a Strijbos puzzle.

I don't know how long it took me, probably about ten hours. Yes, I am slower than most. But I was in no hurry. To me the journey is the thing.

As far as mapping, I did start to map once I got stuck at the obvious part. I felt like I was missing something. So after I mapped what I had already done I realized there was something I had overlooked.

I am proud that I did not once get frustrated.

Waiting for my Green and Silver.

I skipped the Bronze, sure I'll pay later but that's okay. I won't be in a hurry.

Thanks for your help, see you in the green and silver threads.
Sometimes nothing can be a real cool hand. -#37
Naz737

Post by Naz737 »

Bronze is many of the collectors favorite... So if you have the money I would recommend to reconsider Bronze.

No problem though! One of the guys went from blue to lime! There is a bit of a learning curve to these so... Just a thought!
R2 Voyager 073, O: Mercury
R1, O: BU, GR, BR, AG, AU, Series Code, PU,
R1 Obs, O: BU Obs, BU Obs Pro, GR Obs, BL Obs V1, BL Obs V2, R Obs,
R1 Limited, O: BL, HM, R, OR, LM, TI, GM, Mini, CU
Paid: Eris, Makemake, Venus, Earth

Return to “Blue General”