Stuck

General Questions
Statler

Stuck

Post by Statler »

Gday all, I've had my blue for a bit over a month now, first few weeks I was making slow but steady progress now I'm totally stuck, tried every which way I can but no joy, what do I do now. Its just no fun anymore, please someone help me. Cheers
saber

Re: Stuck

Post by saber »

Have you read the other "I'm stuck" posts in this forum? There is lot's of advice there. Here are a couple of tips to keep you going. Map your path. Draw the route on paper, including dead ends. More importantly, you will want to map the traps. Sometimes it is better to know where you can't go.
robbaylis79

Post by robbaylis79 »

When I first got stuck on the the blue I decided that there has to be a way round otherwise it would not be possible. Now you know a click means you have fallen into a trap, you know a wall stops you going any further. Draw a map, because there are places were there are no walls and there are no clicks... this my friend is the way to freedom ;)
black obs v1
Blue Ob v2 = Opened
Bronze Ex = Opened
Orange Ex = Opened
Silver Ex = Opened 35-40 hours
Lime = In preparation...
Titanium = Opened 6/7 hours (Loved that final run)
Copper = On its way...
Orko

Post by Orko »

I'm sure there is a tiny space in your map that isn't as accurate as it should be. ;)
BUBUproGRTI SERBRORAGLMCUPU★BL★BLV2★BM★AUAQINGMHM★mini★MTHMMTSLTQ
Voyager #55☆☿☆♀☆ErisMakemake

Extreme,Devil,Deep blue,Aurum,Purple Haze,Eagle-Isis,Tessarisis,Kuku,NKryptor5% Ramisis G1,Devil Ramisis,,Coppernisis,Devil Tarka1%
Statler

Post by Statler »

Thank you for the replies, I will keep plugging away, hopefully I find it before the arthritis sets in, cheers.
daedalus

Post by daedalus »

So I have been stuck at this famous part for quite a while. I know the maze up until here by heart better then my pin code. I've read a lot about it, tried all the maps and perhaps know what the catch is but i can not get past this point. Is there someone still out there willingly to explain some thing or look at that part of my map?
Thanks a lot!
Alimorris

Post by Alimorris »

Hi daedlous, I'm happy to look at your map. PM me and we can see what's up.
Ali
CE_#111 ordered OR00111 O R00111 O HM04-20 On display LM00111 ;) BL00019 O
BU01111 O GR01111 O BR01111 O AG01111 O AU00111 O TI (SE) 14-50 O Mini O
. PU04

Return to “Blue General”