Total beginner - totally confused

General Questions
Rosstgbr

Total beginner - totally confused

Post by Rosstgbr »

I have read lots of tips on this forum about mapping and going slowly, but I am clearly a hopeless idiot. I have had this thing for 6 months, and despite several attempts I have only ever got as far as reading the serial number. That is it - not one mm further.

I have rotated it in both directions. I have pulled gently, I have pushed gently, I have tried more force. All in vain. I tried pushing and pulling at every one of the 360 degrees, and apart from some friction at one spot, and what feels like a V shaped obstacle, I have not moved the shaft whatsoever. I cannot map what I cannot move!

So, take pity on me please, and just tell me how to get started - should the shaft move in the same direction as when the serial number appears, or in the opposite direction? What am I missing?

Yours hopelessly,

Ross
Rdroege

Re: Total beginner - totally confused

Post by Rdroege »

If your holding the revomaze and the logo is facing towards you(and right side up), then the shaft will come out towards your right. You should rotate the shaft towards you while applying a slight pull toward the right until it slides, That is the entry to the maze. From there just go slow and think about what you're feeling.
BU00613 open GR00374 open BR00308 open R00026 open
AG00262 closed OR00127 closed
AU00168 boxed TI 38/50 boxed LI 00012 boxed
Dorothea

Post by Dorothea »

Register your revo and read the topics in registered forum.
BUGRBRAGAUTIPUORLMRBL1BL2GMCUAQINMTTQSAGY
waiting: lite
EABlade

Post by EABlade »

Hi Ross, It sounds as you have made it half way threw the puzzle and your at the "Bridge" and your trying to cross to the other side.
“We are one big family of people, trying to make our way through the unfolding puzzle of life.”

Bronze For the Memories and Gold - Broken
the rest was X SOLD X BGSROGTLv1
Proud Member of The Team
Rosstgbr

Post by Rosstgbr »

Thank you all - every one has been very helpful and I think I have enough to get going now.

The rest I will try to do myself!
slakov

Post by slakov »

Indeed this puzzle does not make any sense. Only one way to get started and stuck immediately. I think all posts and the info about the puzzle a fake and written by creator.
Lucie

Post by Lucie »

Hm, are you sure you tried all the possibility's? It took me 6 days before I found the way in into the maze. :oops:
http://1002-puzzles.blogspot.be/

BU02051 open
GreenV2 open
BronzeV2 arrived 18 september 2013
Chyron

Post by Chyron »

Almost thinking troll? I don't know.

You're right, there's only one way. It's not as short as you think, or as easy, but any way that sends you back to the start wasn't the right way.

It will make so much more sense when it opens.
Chyron wrote:Sometimes I get the feeling that someone goes around hiding old Puzzles in RevoHQ.

Return to “Blue General”