Salmon Updates

RevoHq updates on Salmon
dasrevo

Re: Salmon Updates

Post by dasrevo » Tue Jun 04, 2019 10:00 am

Andybass01 wrote:
Andybass01 wrote:

All Salmon's are in our workshop now. More updates soon.

3 weeks on from this, has there been any progress on the Salmon project? Are you able to estimate a product completion date yet?
Many thanks
A-ha, Not a fish - I used to play bass & 2nd vocals in a band, and that was my myspace name within the band. Many years ago though...
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jmVcRRp ... QO&index=1

AC
Aah nice :)
!=solved
?=in progress
Bronze! Gunmetal! Green! Titanium! Orange! Indigo! Silver! GOLD?

RevoGirl

Post by RevoGirl » Wed Jun 12, 2019 1:15 pm

Update -

Yesterday: The small parts for the Salmon being made using our jig made on the Emco.

As you are aware, no one has tried the Salmon yet, it will be one of our most complex puzzles. The parts are extremely complex to manufacture but with the use of tools that we have in the workshop, it is possible.

Once the prototypes have gone out, we can get the pre-orders out to you.

More updates will be made soon, I hope these are helpful. If you have any questions, please ask. :)

Best wishes, Rachel
Attachments
salmon billet.jpg
salmon billet.jpg (80.96 KiB) Viewed 2152 times

smiteo

Post by smiteo » Thu Jun 13, 2019 3:15 pm

I thought you mentioned a few weeks back that the prototype was going out the following week...

what is the timeline now?
OOOOOOOOOO? proud owner of set #29, BL09, R00009, OR00009, LM00009, HM-09 and BlackV2obs

CptBlood

Post by CptBlood » Thu Jun 13, 2019 4:04 pm

smiteo wrote:I thought you mentioned a few weeks back that the prototype was going out the following week...

what is the timeline now?
They did not said the year :twisted: :twisted: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:
Looking really for a Black Extreme

Open: AQ BU GR BR AG AU CO LM R HM GM IN OR MT SA CE-Set 18.
Ordered:MERC Black PU

ghxost

Post by ghxost » Thu Jun 13, 2019 4:21 pm

Official word is: soon :lol: :lol: :lol:
Seeking:
Gold, V2 black obsession/extreme (not merc), Red (obsession and/or extreme), Turquoise, any v2 maze in general!
Popplocks T1, T4, T11
Voyager membership w mercury
:twisted:
Please message me ;)

smiteo

Post by smiteo » Thu Jun 13, 2019 4:28 pm

ghxost wrote:Official word is: soon :lol: :lol: :lol:
they keep using that word. I don't think it means what they think it means...
OOOOOOOOOO? proud owner of set #29, BL09, R00009, OR00009, LM00009, HM-09 and BlackV2obs

RevoLady

Post by RevoLady » Thu Jun 13, 2019 4:34 pm

Hi all

The prototype has been taking a more significant amount of time due to adjustments needed to not only the maze but as well the machine. With adjustments being made and cutters breaking it does add times on. We are trying our hardest to get the protoypes out to ensure the Salmon is in a fully working condition for all customers once they receive it. We have been working tireless on this project to ensure that the quality and relability is faultless. We understand this is taking a longer amount of time however we are trying to keep customers as best in the loop without empty promises now. We do apologise for the length of time this is taking but practice is surely proving to make perfection on this project.

prodigy

Post by prodigy » Thu Jun 13, 2019 6:00 pm

No problem. Take your time and make it as good as possible. I have no problem to wait and I am super happy with all your updates. Just keep up your hard work and keep us updated. Thanks!!!
OPEN: AQUA - TURQUOISE - BLUE - GREEN - BRONZE - SILVER - GOLD - INDIGO - TITANIUM - RED - ORANGE - LIME - GUNMETAL - PURPLE - COPPER - MINT - HANDMADE - MERCURY - BLACK - SALMON

smiteo

Post by smiteo » Thu Jun 13, 2019 6:27 pm

it isn't the amount of time that is frustrating me, it is the mixed messaging saying it is almost ready, then nothing for a month, then delays....

ghxost

Post by ghxost » Thu Jun 13, 2019 6:31 pm

Maybe instead of lengthy posts you could do diary style updates

Today the machine worked away on X part(s) and made through X% of the current runs needs
Seeking:
Gold, V2 black obsession/extreme (not merc), Red (obsession and/or extreme), Turquoise, any v2 maze in general!
Popplocks T1, T4, T11
Voyager membership w mercury
:twisted:
Please message me ;)