Salmon Updates

Revo HQ updates on Salmon
RevoLady

Salmon Updates

Post by RevoLady » Fri Jan 25, 2019 10:13 am

This will be the main point of contact to all you customers awaiting the Salmon Revomaze. We understand and appreciate your continued patience throughout the whole journey. Any further questions please contact myself or Chris via our emails - chloe@revohq.co.uk & chris@revohq.co.uk.

AndrewParr

Re: Salmon Updates

Post by AndrewParr » Fri Jan 25, 2019 3:07 pm

Based on the subject line, I was expecting an update.
IN PROGRESS: Grey

SOLVED: BU2036, BR01862, IN00069

SOLVED AND SOLD - Black obsessions, gunmetal, copper, mint prototype, titanium, red, green, orange, lime, silver, aqua, Mercury

ABANDONED AND SOLD - Gold and handmade

jrainbow83

Post by jrainbow83 » Sat Jan 26, 2019 6:20 pm

Last I heard was that the plating on the salmon cores was thicker than it was supposed to be and so Chris had to re-do all the small dynamic bits himself. I don't come on here too often so don't know if I've missed anything since then.

What I would like to know is how is that work coming along? And have any test salmons been fully assembled yet with these smaller bits in and put through some very intensive testing? If so, do they work as they should do? Reliably and smoothly?

I don't want an ETA on the puzzle (I'm happy with them being done when they're done) but am just interested in the nature and difficulty of the work. Stories on problems and workarounds if such things happen.

RevoGirl

Post by RevoGirl » Tue Jan 29, 2019 2:04 pm

Hi, we will be publishing an article for a reason for the design changes in the open group once they have opened their Salmon Revomaze they will be able to see it. I hope that helps! :)

smiteo

Post by smiteo » Tue Jan 29, 2019 6:40 pm

Since this is a group about Salmon Updates, can we have a Salmon Update?
OOOOOOOOOO? proud owner of set #29, BL09, R00009, OR00009, LM00009, HM-09 and BlackV2obs

rockwoofstone

Post by rockwoofstone » Tue Jan 29, 2019 8:38 pm

Is there any way of ordering a Salmon, or is it just too late now?
IN PROGRESS:
CLOSED: AG - HM - LI - SA
OPENED: AQ - BU - GR - MT - BR - CU - TI - IN - GM - OR

doc81

Post by doc81 » Tue Jan 29, 2019 9:59 pm

I believe we are out of luck rockwoofstone. :cry:
SET SERIAL #7021
OPENED: AQUA - BLUE - GREEN - MINT - TITANIUM - BRONZE - MINI
CLOSED: COPPER - GUNMETAL - ORANGE - INDIGO - SILVER - HANDMADE

ghxost

Post by ghxost » Tue Jan 29, 2019 10:52 pm

Its not listed under discontinued so why would it be unavailable once the production issues are resolved and the existing orders are filled?

I think they are in the business to develop and sell these things...

Edit: Salmon is listed under their main series as well. I think that is a fairly clear indication of the future planned for it.
Seeking:
Gold, V2 black obsession/extreme (not merc), Red (obsession and/or extreme), Turquoise, any v2 maze in general!
Popplocks T1, T4, T11
Voyager membership w mercury
:twisted:
Please message me ;)

doc81

Post by doc81 » Wed Jan 30, 2019 2:28 am

Not saying more won't be made...really hoping more are made. Just saying we are out of luck for the time being based on a post from Chris from last Nov.

"Hi All, I am working on the Salmon to try to get out before Christmas to those who have pre-ordered and have been waiting a long time for. For those who have not pre-ordered, once we have shipped all the Salmon, I will assess if more will be made and when they will be made available."
SET SERIAL #7021
OPENED: AQUA - BLUE - GREEN - MINT - TITANIUM - BRONZE - MINI
CLOSED: COPPER - GUNMETAL - ORANGE - INDIGO - SILVER - HANDMADE

prodigy

Post by prodigy » Wed Jan 30, 2019 6:11 pm

RevoGirl wrote:Hi, we will be publishing an article for a reason for the design changes in the open group once they have opened their Salmon Revomaze they will be able to see it. I hope that helps! :)
Really interesting to read this. Just hope I will be able to open the Salmon and read it one day :)

I also longing for an update for the progress. I don't need any dates or promises, just where Chris are now and what problems that must be solved before the release (e.g. adjust internal parts, further testing, small design changes etc). Are the sleeves and the core ready or do Chris need to redo also the core? Just a clear small update :)
OPEN: AQUA - TURQUOISE - BLUE - GREEN - BRONZE - SILVER - GOLD - INDIGO - TITANIUM - RED - ORANGE - LIME - GUNMETAL - PURPLE - COPPER - MINT - HANDMADE - MERCURY - BLACK - SALMON

Return to “Salmon Updates From Revo HQ”