How many Salmons does exist?

General Questions
prodigy

How many Salmons does exist?

Post by prodigy »

Is this a rare maze? Do anyone know how many mazes that exists?
OPEN: AQUA - TURQUOISE - BLUE - GREEN - BRONZE - SILVER - GOLD - INDIGO - TITANIUM - RED - ORANGE - LIME - GUNMETAL - PURPLE - COPPER - MINT - HANDMADE - MERCURY - BLACK - BLACK MERC - SALMON - GREY - SAPPHIRE - EMERALD - RUBY - PEACH
Yffffonz

Re: How many Salmons does exist?

Post by Yffffonz »

Sorry, not sure of the total released..
AQUA OPEN - BLUE OPEN
GREEN - MINT - TITANIUM - GUNMETAL - COPPER - ORANGE - BRONZE - INDIGO - SILVER - HANDMADE - MINI - LIME - GOLD
TURQUOISE - SALMON - MERCURY - RED - BLACK OBS V1 - GREY - PURPLE - BLACK OBS V2 - SAPPHIRE - EMERALD - RUBY - PEACH
VOYAGER #008
Balon

Post by Balon »

DerekG from the Revomaze Discord Server mentioned that there were 60-75 initial V1's, so I guess they are one of the rarer ones to find.

I'd love to solve and own a plated Salmon V1 some day.
If someone is interested in selling one, let me know ;)
Open: BU, BR, AQ, OR, GR, AG, MT, CO
In progress: GM | At Home: LI TI, IN, AU, R
Looking for: BL, PU, Voyager Status, V1 Salmon
(PM ME IF YOU LIKE TO SELL ONE OF THESE)
bluedot99

Post by bluedot99 »

Same ;) … though I’ll go ahead an call out for an unplated V1 if I can choose :D
:D BlueGreenBronzeSilver V1/V2TurquoiseAquaGoldRedMintTitaniumSapphireRuby
:? GunmetalCopperOrangeEmerald
On hand - IndigoLimeGreyHandmadeSalmonPeachmini(brass)
Arriving Soon? - Black (Pilot) LiteTeal? ;)
Want - BlackBlack MercPurple... PM me!
prodigy

Post by prodigy »

Balon wrote: Mon Apr 11, 2022 11:53 pm DerekG from the Revomaze Discord Server mentioned that there were 60-75 initial V1's, so I guess they are one of the rarer ones to find.
Thanks for the information, it sounds like really rare one. Have there been a second batch yet? Any planned?
OPEN: AQUA - TURQUOISE - BLUE - GREEN - BRONZE - SILVER - GOLD - INDIGO - TITANIUM - RED - ORANGE - LIME - GUNMETAL - PURPLE - COPPER - MINT - HANDMADE - MERCURY - BLACK - BLACK MERC - SALMON - GREY - SAPPHIRE - EMERALD - RUBY - PEACH
CPLR

Post by CPLR »

I've been wondering about Salmon for a while now also. I know the staff over in Headquarters is busy so I try not to bother them. But the few times I've emailed with them I always slip in a question about whether Salmon will become available again, and when that might be. I've never gotten a response. They have been super helpful and responsive otherwise, and I'm not complaining. I suspect they don't know themselves.
zakatak

Post by zakatak »

I have bugged Sophia about Salmon numerous times and she has always had the same message. Saying if there is enough demand and they have time they will produce more. I'm guessing it is the time part of that as to why we don't have a new batch in production now. I doubt there is not enough demand.
OPEN IN ORDER: LIME - AQUA - TURQUOISE - BLUE - GREY - MINI - BRONZE - GUNMETAL - SILVER - ORANGE - COPPER - HANDMADE - MINT - TITANIUM - RUBY PROTOTYPE V1 - RED - GREEN - RUBY PROTOTYPE V2
WORKING ON: INDIGO
LOOKING FOR: SALMON PLEASE DM ME IF INTERESTED IN SELLING!
prodigy

Post by prodigy »

CPLR wrote: Wed May 18, 2022 3:55 pm I've been wondering about Salmon for a while now also. I know the staff over in Headquarters is busy so I try not to bother them. But the few times I've emailed with them I always slip in a question about whether Salmon will become available again, and when that might be. I've never gotten a response. They have been super helpful and responsive otherwise, and I'm not complaining. I suspect they don't know themselves.
It sounds like most of the mazes will be made again as soon as there are enough customers on the waiting list. The Handmade had another run due to enough interest and I think the same will apply to Salmon.

The RevoHQ mail today also had that message but it did not list the Salmon but interesting to see both Silver and Gold on that list:
Once this batch is sold out, the following puzzles will be temporarily unavailable:
Orange
Mint
Indigo
Grey
Gunmetal
Titanium
Bronze
Lime
Copper
Turquoise
Silver
Gold
This is until enough interest has been generated to meet the minimum production quantity required by our anodisers. If you would like to state your interest once a puzzle sells out, please sign up for the stock notifier as this is how we will keep track of your interest.
pewetools

Post by pewetools »

..................I think Gold and Silver on the list is a mistake.....

Peter
prodigy

Post by prodigy »

pewetools wrote: Wed May 18, 2022 5:33 pm ..................I think Gold and Silver on the list is a mistake.....

Peter
Yes me too. :D Let's see if there will be a correction.

Return to “Salmon General”