Thoughts on Salmon

General Questions
revonick

Thoughts on Salmon

Post by revonick »

Anybody with a Salmon have thoughts or observations to share? Is it harder than Silver?
Open: Aqua [4hr]
prodigy

Re: Thoughts on Salmon

Post by prodigy »

revonick wrote: Wed Mar 04, 2020 7:46 pm Anybody with a Salmon have thoughts or observations to share? Is it harder than Silver?
The Salmon and Silver are on the same level but they are difficult in different ways. I personally think the Salmon is easier (and more fun) than Silver but more due to that Silver is hard to control even if you know what to do (e.g. not-a-canyon). The problems you must solve is maybe a little more difficult in Salmon but when you understand the puzzle it is easier to perform the solving. I think the Salmon feels more like the Orange and Indigo due to that it feels like an adventure. You can explore a big area of the maze without too much problem and then you must start to solve different problems to make progress.
OPEN: AQUA - TURQUOISE - BLUE - GREEN - BRONZE - SILVER - GOLD - INDIGO - TITANIUM - RED - ORANGE - LIME - GUNMETAL - PURPLE - COPPER - MINT - HANDMADE - MERCURY - BLACK - BLACK MERC - SALMON - GREY - SAPPHIRE - EMERALD - RUBY - PEACH
Mr. Tea

Post by Mr. Tea »

prodigy wrote: Wed Mar 04, 2020 9:00 pm
revonick wrote: Wed Mar 04, 2020 7:46 pm Anybody with a Salmon have thoughts or observations to share? Is it harder than Silver?
The Salmon and Silver are on the same level but they are difficult in different ways. I personally think the Salmon is easier (and more fun) than Silver but more due to that Silver is hard to control even if you know what to do (e.g. not-a-canyon). The problems you must solve is maybe a little more difficult in Salmon but when you understand the puzzle it is easier to perform the solving. I think the Salmon feels more like the Orange and Indigo due to that it feels like an adventure. You can explore a big area of the maze without too much problem and then you must start to solve different problems to make progress.
Having seen the silver core and have no idea how to solve it, and just received salmon, hopefully, I can complete this!!
BU01080 Open
BR00486 Open
OR00108 Open
TI (SE) 18-50 Open
LM00018 Playing
Blue Obs Open, Blue Obs Pro Open, Black Obs Closed
prodigy

Post by prodigy »

Keep us updated with your progress!
OPEN: AQUA - TURQUOISE - BLUE - GREEN - BRONZE - SILVER - GOLD - INDIGO - TITANIUM - RED - ORANGE - LIME - GUNMETAL - PURPLE - COPPER - MINT - HANDMADE - MERCURY - BLACK - BLACK MERC - SALMON - GREY - SAPPHIRE - EMERALD - RUBY - PEACH
Mr. Tea

Post by Mr. Tea »

Where can I be posting my updates on how I am doing? here? a new topic in "salmon general"? or somewhere else?
BU01080 Open
BR00486 Open
OR00108 Open
TI (SE) 18-50 Open
LM00018 Playing
Blue Obs Open, Blue Obs Pro Open, Black Obs Closed
Aldan

Post by Aldan »

Mr. Tea wrote: Tue Jun 22, 2021 2:50 am Where can I be posting my updates on how I am doing? here? a new topic in "salmon general"? or somewhere else?
There's a progress thread in the Salmon Registered forum.
If you don't have access there just write a message to Revogirl, she can give you access.
Open: BLUE - BRONZE - INDIGO - MINT - COPPER - GUNMETAL - AQUA - GREEN - TITANIUM - ORANGE - SILVER - HANDMADE - MINI - TURQUOISE - LIME - BLACK-ObsV1 - SALMON - RED - GOLD - BLUE_Pro-Obs - GREY - BLACK-ObsV2 - PURPLE - BU00036 - BLACK-MERC - SAPPHIRE - EMERALD - RUBY - PEACH

Return to “Salmon General”