General Questions
Seraffis

Mint trainer use?

Post by Seraffis »

I know that Mint has
Spoiler:
a dynamic section at some point
but I have not yet discovered it.

Something I have noticed about my mint version is that there is a shaft within the shaft of the maze. I can see that the part of the shaft I hold on to has another inner circle that is ever so slightly moveable but fixed by something inside.

To solve my revomazes I use one of the 3D printed little grips that attaches to the shaft.
Now I am wondering if this grip will block the inner shaft from eventually moving and thus I won't be able to notice or solve
Spoiler:
the dynamic section

In essence my question is whether I can continue to use that little additional gripper or if I should stop since it will prevent the revomaze moving properly in the Mint.
prodigy

Re: Mint trainer use?

Post by prodigy »

You just have an earlier version of the Mint and the inner shaft has nothing to do with the maze/puzzle solving itself so you can continue to use your trainer/grip. once you have opened the puzzle, the inner shaft can be removed and it will hold the certificate.
OPEN: AQUA - TURQUOISE - BLUE - GREEN - BRONZE - SILVER - GOLD - INDIGO - TITANIUM - RED - ORANGE - LIME - GUNMETAL - PURPLE - COPPER - MINT - HANDMADE - MERCURY - BLACK - BLACK MERC - SALMON - GREY - SAPPHIRE - EMERALD - RUBY - PEACH

Return to “Mint General”