Mint - SOLVED!

General Questions
JohnnyDee

Mint - SOLVED!

Post by JohnnyDee »

Howdy, everyone! I'm Johnny and it's been a whole day since I last Revomazed. :shock:

Yes, I'm addicted! After watching MrPuzzle's excellent video on the Blue, I knew I had to have one of these puzzles. Perusing the site, I decided the Mint would be my first Revomaze. Surreptitiously, it arrived on my birthday last week and yesterday morning, first thing (pre-breakfast), it opened in my hands! I was so excited I spelled Chris Pitt's last name incorrectly in my message, for which I most humbly apologize.

My addiction is only beginning and I'm hoping to get the Gunmetal next (along with a bunch of other, more difficult Revomazes). See you on the forum!

-=> J <=-
Solved: Mint 01094
In Progress: Gunmetal 00201 (RIP 00185); Orange 00347; Indigo 00285; Handmade HM2 14-20; Silver 01942
prodigy

Re: Mint - SOLVED!

Post by prodigy »

Welcome to the Revomaze forum!

I am happy to see that you already are addicted :)

Congratulations for solving your first Revomaze and Mint isn't an easy maze to start with.
OPEN: AQUA - TURQUOISE - BLUE - GREEN - BRONZE - SILVER - GOLD - INDIGO - TITANIUM - RED - ORANGE - LIME - GUNMETAL - PURPLE - COPPER - MINT - HANDMADE - MERCURY - BLACK - BLACK MERC - SALMON - GREY - SAPPHIRE - EMERALD - RUBY - PEACH
ghxost

Post by ghxost »

Congratulations! Welcome to the fun :)
Seeking:
Black extreme (not merc), Red (extreme), Ruby, Peach
Ramisi5, devil isis, devil copernisis (or other harder variants)
Botnik

Post by Botnik »

Congratulations, I also started with the Mint but still did not complete it. I have about 50 maze hours. (got stuck 30 hours on searching a way near the end) now that I have found it I assume I'll open it really soon. Same as you I am also addicted. Bronze and Indigo wait for me on the shelf and salmon pre-ordered.
GOTTA CATCH EM ALL!
prodigy

Post by prodigy »

I started my Revomaze journey with the Orange and I spent ~85h until I opened it as my first Revomaze. Maybe not the best maze to start with but I had ordered a CE-set so I didn't have any easier mazes to play with.
OPEN: AQUA - TURQUOISE - BLUE - GREEN - BRONZE - SILVER - GOLD - INDIGO - TITANIUM - RED - ORANGE - LIME - GUNMETAL - PURPLE - COPPER - MINT - HANDMADE - MERCURY - BLACK - BLACK MERC - SALMON - GREY - SAPPHIRE - EMERALD - RUBY - PEACH

Return to “Mint General”