Mint tip still stuck

General Questions
Botnik

Re: Mint tip still stuck

Post by Botnik »

Vetpool wrote:Appart from using my feet, I'm inclined to believe I've used about any possible way to move through the maze (including returning on my steps in different orientation).
I'm left with one realistic opening (on my map) to the end between the traps... but no path leading there...
I have become a master in reaching this point though...
I got there really fast but then got stuck too... I guess we have to find our way and there is nothing wrong with our mazes... It must be a trick or probably a new alien technology we are yet to understand.
mereacregrigore18

Post by mereacregrigore18 »

Botnik wrote:
Vetpool wrote:Appart from using my feet, I'm inclined to believe I've used about any possible way to move through the maze (including returning on my steps in different orientation).
I'm left with one realistic opening (on my map) to the end between the traps... but no path leading there...
I have become a master in reaching this point though...
I got there really fast but then got stuck too... I guess we have to find our way and there is nothing wrong with our mazes... It must be a trick or probably a new alien technology we are yet to understand.
[REMOVED DUE TO SPOILERS] Analize your map really good and find a new possible path.
If you need any help at any time, feel free to PM me.
Good luck in solving it!
Mint is my favorite so far!!! :D
Vetpool

Post by Vetpool »

[REMOVED DUE TO SPOILERS]...
I will explore it for a while then...
mereacregrigore18

Post by mereacregrigore18 »

Vetpool wrote:Well, I do have another possible path, but it seemed so unlikely that that would lead to the solution...
Explore it really really good and let me know how it goes.
Another good point is to draw it really good and imagine how that would be a possible path to finish.
Coloradobluesguy

Post by Coloradobluesguy »

mereacregrigore18 wrote:
Vetpool wrote:Well, I do have another possible path, but it seemed so unlikely that that would lead to the solution...
Explore it really really good and let me know how it goes.
Another good point is to draw it really good and imagine how that would be a possible path to finish.
Check your messages please
AQ-01128-SOLVED
BU-07001-SOLVED
TQ-00223-In Progress
GR-07001-SOLVED
Mint MT-0150-Solved
BR07001-In Progress
Indigo-Ordered/Arrived
Gunmetal-Ordered/Arrived
Copper-Ordered/Arrived
Silver-
Handmade
Lime
Mini
Red-0032
Gold-
Titanium
MEF

Post by MEF »

Hi,

I have been stuck on the mint for a while now. I arrived to a point where I'm surrounded by traps an cannot see any possible path.

Somebody can give me some tips?
mcparty

Post by mcparty »

MEF wrote:Hi,

I have been stuck on the mint for a while now. I arrived to a point where I'm surrounded by traps an cannot see any possible path.

Somebody can give me some tips?
If you have a map, I can help you. PM me or shoot me an email with the map. m.p.mcpartlin@gmail.com

Cheers
Open:Aqua, Blue, Green, Black, Bronze, Mint, and Salmon
In Progress: Orange
Looking For: Indigo, Titanium, Copper
Brassassin

Post by Brassassin »

As I don’t have access to Mint owners group, I will ask my question here:
I have both dots lined up, but the maze won’t open. I got through the maze quite fast, 3 hrs 45 mins, but I did not notice any obvious dynamic elements.
Can there be something that actually still prohibits me from opening it, even with the dots really lined up?
Or did I somehow not notice the dynamics and have it solved, so just try and put it in the freezer?
Opened: BU BR TI OR GR IN MT AQ TQ AG
Closed: CU GM LM GY HM
Brassassin

Post by Brassassin »

Nevermind, freezer trick worked.
It’s OPEN!
Opened: BU BR TI OR GR IN MT AQ TQ AG
Closed: CU GM LM GY HM
halfbake69

Post by halfbake69 »

Congrats on opening but I really wonder how you didn’t notice the dynamic part ... unless you skip a certain reset ... after seeing inside ... have you successfully done it ?
OPENED AND RESOLD : EX : BlueV2 GreenV2 BronzeV2 BronzeV1 Silver Orange Gold Lime Red Titanium Gunmetal Copper indigo mint Aqua OBS : Blue Bluepro BlackV2 BlackV1 Mini : blue R2: mercury

Return to “Mint General”